⚾️ The OFFICIAL 2019 Houston Astros Thread ⚾️

RETIREDFAN1

Astros showing again why I can’t get my hopes up too high this year.   They will score 8 runs on a So-so pitcher 1 game and the same guy appears to be Cy Young the next.   Despite the record they are just way too inconsistent........ A’s have to be the most underrated team in MLB.   I’d just as soon see the Yankees in the 1st round as them 

11 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

Astros showing again why I can’t get my hopes up too high this year.   They will score 8 runs on a So-so pitcher 1 game and the same guy appears to be Cy Young the next.   Despite the record they are just way too inconsistent........ A’s have to be the most underrated team in MLB.   I’d just as soon see the Yankees in the 1st round as them 

I am thinking the same thing, we are not as good as we think we are, we have three strong pitchers who can be beat by allowing 2 to 3 runs at times. Maybe 3 strong guys in the bullpen the others are a homerun waiting to happen. We hit homeruns when they don't matter but can't seem to get a key hit when we need it in a close and important game like Branley looking at a called third strike with the bases loaded in the 8th. I would like to go to the series again but it will be a challenge to win a 5 game series this year. We shall see I hope I am wrong