⚾️ The OFFICIAL 2019 Houston Astros Thread ⚾️

RETIREDFAN1

Big series in Seattle starting tonight. 

Miley (1-1, 2.31) vs. LeBlanc (2-0, 4.76)

Verlander (1-0, 4.24) vs. Hernandez (1-0, 4.26)

Cole (0-2, 3.32) vs. Gonzalez (4-0, 3.16)

I'm not completely buying the Seattle hype right now. Their wins have come over Oakland (9-8) in Japan, Boston (4-9) in Seattle, Los Angeles (7-6) in Seattle, Chicago (3-8) in Chicago, and Kansas City (2-10) in KC. They have feasted on some bad teams. Not saying they will be easy to take down, but I think their numbers are inflated. I think we take two of three, but I really want the sweep here. It would be a big statement after sweeping NYY...

1 hour ago, topher805 said:

Big series in Seattle starting tonight. 

Miley (1-1, 2.31) vs. LeBlanc (2-0, 4.76)

Verlander (1-0, 4.24) vs. Hernandez (1-0, 4.26)

Cole (0-2, 3.32) vs. Gonzalez (4-0, 3.16)

I'm not completely buying the Seattle hype right now. Their wins have come over Oakland (9-8) in Japan, Boston (4-9) in Seattle, Los Angeles (7-6) in Seattle, Chicago (3-8) in Chicago, and Kansas City (2-10) in KC. They have feasted on some bad teams. Not saying they will be easy to take down, but I think their numbers are inflated. I think we take two of three, but I really want the sweep here. It would be a big statement after sweeping NYY...

Should be a good series, hate those late night starts though. 

Seattle is playing great ball right now but this kind of streak ain't gonna last.  They are not deep enough to sustain this. That doesn't mean they may not play out of their mind all last year like the A's did but a 13-2 record is not going to continue for the long haul.