⚾️ The OFFICIAL 2019 Houston Astros Thread ⚾️

RETIREDFAN1

I was at the JV game last night and notice Houston down 5-0 and thought well I won't be watching this tonight and ended up watching the game after I got home anyhow because they had scored 3 runs and thought they might just might make a comeback and boy did they. 

2 minutes ago, topher805 said:

Pressley close to returning. Hopefully Tucker can take some at bats from Yordan and let the big guy get some rest...

Yordan has been in a slump for about 3 weeks now, of course Brantley had been in a slump also. Yordan is swinging on the first pitch a lot and most of them are good pitches but he is just fowling them off. His average is down to about 310 now. I think he will break the slump soon and go on a tear I hope

The funny thing I have seen this team go a week without hitting the ball and could not score runs. Then I have seen them like this, well not exactly like this but they would hit anybody no matter the pitcher. I am definitely enjoying this ride right now though

35 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

Miley has given up 12 runs in his last 2 starts and has gotten 1 out (ONE OUT).    There is not much else needs to be said

That is a disgrace for a pitcher and I just got home and Biagini is stinking the mound up big time, what did they see in him he probably hasn't given the Astro 3 good innings since we had him