LE Open?

mrclean69

The 35-year-old candidate is the defensive coordinator at Richland Hills. The school is located northeast of Fort Worth. He is also the school’s head track coach and teaches economics. Richland is a member of District 3-6A (Division II), and has an enrollment similar to Texas High. King has been at the school three years.

He is married (Whitney) with two children (Judd 5 and Grant Klaire 2).

11 hours ago, LibertyEylau92 said:

The 35-year-old candidate is the defensive coordinator at Richland Hills. The school is located northeast of Fort Worth. He is also the school’s head track coach and teaches economics. Richland is a member of District 3-6A (Division II), and has an enrollment similar to Texas High. King has been at the school three years.

He is married (Whitney) with two children (Judd 5 and Grant Klaire 2).

sounds like a good hire. as with anytime, a hire is made in east Texas and the coach is from DFW I worry that if they have success they will go back to the metroplex. I guess if he wins enough in the meantime who cares.

1 hour ago, txk85 said:

sounds like a good hire. as with anytime, a hire is made in east Texas and the coach is from DFW I worry that if they have success they will go back to the metroplex. I guess if he wins enough in the meantime who cares.

The link someone posted the other day said he's from east Texas. 

5 hours ago, LibertyEylau92 said:

I’m so so confused now... so he works in ft worth?

It may be part of the Birdville school district. But King works for the Richland Hills Rebels in 6A. North Richland Hills is a 5A Division I school.

• Stinks 1

9 hours ago, 68Hornet said:

It may be part of the Birdville school district. But King works for the Richland Hills Rebels in 6A. North Richland Hills is a 5A Division I school.

That’s the same school dude. There were 5A, moved to 6A last realignment. I’m 100% sure I’m right.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LibertyEylau92 said:

That’s the same school 😂 look at my post earlier read the head coach’s name

I just checked the UIL site myself. The 6A school where King works is called North Richland Hills Richland. The 5A Division I school is called North Richland Hills Birdville.. It is confusing to say the least.

• LOL! 3