LE Open?

mrclean69

10 hours ago, 68Hornet said:

I just checked the UIL site myself. The 6A school where King works is called North Richland Hills Richland. The 5A Division I school is called North Richland Hills Birdville.. It is confusing to say the least.

I told you a few post back the set up. I played them both and live 20 mins from there. Just got to take my word. It’s not confusing. Harmony HS is listed as Gilmer Harmony, Spring Hill as Longview Spring Hill, etc, etc. Hell, LE is listed as Texarkana-Liberty Eyleau but it’s not the same school.

• Like 2

Name: Klint King

Current Position: Defensive Coordinator

School Campus: Richland High School

School District: Birdville ISD

Athletic District: 3-6A

City: North Richland Hills, TX

School Board Meeting: Thursday, April 25 6:00 PM

There have been no other board meetings.

There have been no other votes.

No school officials were the source for the KTAL story.

Hopefully that simplifies everything.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, randomuser said:

I told you a few post back the set up. I played them both and live 20 mins from there. Just got to take my word. It’s not confusing. Harmony HS is listed as Gilmer Harmony, Spring Hill as Longview Spring Hill, etc, etc. Hell, LE is listed as Texarkana-Liberty Eyleau but it’s not the same school.

L-E is Texarkana Liberty-Eylau. I live in the school district

9 minutes ago, Hogman2018 said:

I hope it turns out good for LE because I heard he wasn't even the top one for some of the guys on the committee !  He was fourth on one of the list.

was that ahead or behind Barry?

21 hours ago, Hogman2018 said:

You dont have to be smarta?? Just telling you what I know! Barry didn't even put in for it! LE job is not a better job than AHS  believe what you want it's a message board!

I don't know about that.  Think there might be a few thousand folks that might disagree with you.  Anything east of State Line is a joke.

20 hours ago, Hogman2018 said:

I know a former LE player was wanted by many!!

honestly kinda shocked he wasn't the one hired. he'll get his shot soon but thought this would have lined up perfectly for him & le.

On 4/26/2019 at 11:24 AM, Slimbodine said:

Sure hope LE's DFW hire works out better than THS's DFW hire.  He won't have to do much to top that.

You shouldn't be down on Stanford. You've got to have great talent to compete in their new district. Texas High's talent pool is down, particularly when it comes to linemen. The Tigers will be tough in two or three years.

On 4/27/2019 at 9:00 PM, Hogman2018 said:

Of course all of Texas folks are gonna say that!! DUH

Some of us in Texas know that's not true. A healthy Arkansas High team would have been at least the first or second best 5A team in Arkansas.

Some of us in Texas know that's not true. A healthy Arkansas High team would have been at least the first or second best 5A team in Arkansas.

Was not talking the quality of the team.  He said the AHS job is better than L-E.  I disagree.  TAISD is in shambles and just like Texarkana Ar. is broke.  Poor facilities,  poor test results etc.  Kind of a small (and getting smaller by the year) ghetto school.

You shouldn't be down on Stanford. You've got to have great talent to compete in their new district. Texas High's talent pool is down, particularly when it comes to linemen. The Tigers will be tough in two or three years.

Maybe so.  Some of my sources tell me that he won't have that long.  And don't be surprised after next year they move down to Div. 2.  When I was up there last winter went by the school and talked to some folks.  One told me they will find a way to move down.  Trips get into town too late at night.  And with some of the large layoffs around there the enrollment will probably drop.