🤡 Joe Biden for President?

Hagar

While I don't like Biden anymore than any other democrapic candidate, if the media wants him in the race, he will be in the race. When the media decides to turn on him, then he will be like Superman with kryptonite. When that happens is anyone's guess, but as long as they have their minds on President Trump and impeachment, Biden will be allowed to keep making money off the taxpayers and influencing foreign governments to do the things that he tells them to do. And those are facts, he says it himself. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

While I don't like Biden anymore than any other democrapic candidate, if the media wants him in the race, he will be in the race. When the media decides to turn on him, then he will be like Superman with kryptonite. When that happens is anyone's guess, but as long as they have their minds on President Trump and impeachment, Biden will be allowed to keep making money off the taxpayers and influencing foreign governments to do the things that he tells them to do. And those are facts, he says it himself. 

By the looks of it, it's already happened. 

Gonna be Trump vs. Warren. 

19 minutes ago, AKA said:

Stick a fork in him. 

I saw this Ukraine and China corruption issue coming several months ago and posted about it .... I knew it was going to doom any chance Bite Me had in getting the nomination ... soon the media and the dims will turn on him realizing his corruption and dishonesty is similar to the baggage the Hilldabeast was carrying .... Bite Me might not be as lucky as she has been in so far dodging a jail sentence .... 

11 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I voted he'd hold out til fauxcahontas gets the nomination......that's simply because he's so confused as to what's going on anyway that he'll never know he's losing until it's all over.....maybe not then.......:rofl:

If it were up to him, I would agree with you  .... I think he will basically be told to step aside by Soetoro and the DNC .... or else!!!! .... either way, he's toast, he just isn't smart enough to realize it .... he's saying he isn't going anywhere ... right!!!

YwOThpg.jpg_cf.jpg.c9822e97270058c26f2db7e9f5765695.jpg

2 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I voted he'd hold out til fauxcahontas gets the nomination......that's simply because he's so confused as to what's going on anyway that he'll never know he's losing until it's all over.....maybe not then.......:rofl:

I think somehow someway the DNC finds a way for Biden to win the nomination.  

16 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Documents heighten scrutiny on Biden-Ukraine dealings, indicate Hunter may have made ‘millions’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/documents-heighten-scrutiny-on-biden-ukraine-dealings-indicate-hunter-may-have-made-millions

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Well it wouldn't be hard, at the average salary of $83K, which has been reported it would only take 13 months for him to make a million. So in less than 3 years he could be a multi-millionaire, plus you have to think that the cost of living in the Ukraine isn't half as much as the United States. How much is tax free back in the states from working in a foreign country? LOL 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AKA said:

By the looks of it, it's already happened. 

Gonna be Trump vs. Warren. 

All of you are forgetting one “candidate”.  Saw a meme with Warren & Hillary sitting together smiling.  Warren says, “Bernie had a heart attack!  Looks like I’ll be the nominee.”  And Hillary responds, “Only if you survive your accident next month.”

:rofl: 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

23 hours ago, AKA said:

Post snafu.  Atmospherics messing with my iPad, so not directed at you AKA.

A 💩 on that post?   That’s a funny post.  Anybody that’d put a 💩 on that needs psychiatric help.   FYI, I’m not concerned about 💩’s, but I am concerned about some folks mental stability.  😄

• LOL! 2

On 10/3/2019 at 1:10 PM, BarryLaverty said:

Can't vote in that poll, because don't think he will. The man has faced lot more personal travails than most of us ever do in a lifetime, and I think he will keep fighting to whatever outcome ends his campaign, either a victory or a conceded defeat. 

Oh yea......he’s had it so tough.  Spent the better part of half a century making money for nothing.  

Biden is the one that is unhinged if he thinks there isn't a semblance of a conflict of interest, especially with him being on the golf course with them.  Of course they were talking about business.  I can't say if there was any wrongdoing, but there is an appearance that there was, and it should be investigated.  All President Trump did was ask if it would be done.  This isn't about President Trump this is about a possible back door deal enabled for Biden's son.  

• Mr. P changed the title to 🤡 Joe Biden for President?