2019 NBA Playoffs

MrBuddyGarrity

10 hours ago, Valhalla said:

The NBA makes me so miserable I don’t even know why I watch. 

Golden State is looking mortal and the best hope to take them down is the only team (Rockets) that I can’t stand more than than the Warriors.

Refs were absolutely terrible

8 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Bucks beat Celtics 123-102 to tie series at 1-1.

Got the split, Friday hopefully we don't build a brickhouse. 

We were due for a bad game honestly. 

Ugly

7 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I felt like we missed every shot in the 3rd quarter. We went damn near 8mins without a FG by my count. I can't remember the last time we did that, maybe March versus Houston? 

The 3rd was horrible. I remember in the past that Boston always ruled the third quarter. Kyrie was off and the calls didn't go very much in the Celtics favor. Also the defense was bad. I don't think anyone was covering Middleton all night and Giannis (not sure spelling) took it to them all night and when they thought he was going to drive to the basket, he hit the 3. Not sure why they couldn't get the charge on him. He was off balance every time he drove, but nobody got in front of him. Just close enough to get the foul call on themselves. They just didn't seem like they had their heads in the game. I mean I could tell when Giannis was going to drive the ball and when he was pulling up. Bad game all around!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Boston Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge is recovering after suffering a mild heart attack in Milwaukee on Tuesday. 

More on https://t.co/fBlzboleKU: https://t.co/AGXE9BmO9f https://t.co/NTscLk3LDG

I can see him retiring soon. He stresses about everything. I thought he was going to have one in the last series after watching how upset he got over a bad call. I think I saw him on Twitter either yesterday or this morning. I've watched him play since his senior year at BYU. He was in Phoenix when I lived out there. Saw him play in person for both Boston and the Suns. I even have an Ainge Phoenix jersey. Lol

Prayers that he recovers 100%.

16 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Bucks 123, Celtics 116. Final.

Milwaukee reclaims homecourt advantage with a 2-1 series lead.

3rd quarter did us in again. Smh. Game-4 a must win. 

😠😠😠 Ugly 3rd!!! A lot of ugly!!! Officiating ugly, although my #1 gripe is just be consistent throughout the game. Don't let them play if you aren't going to let them play all game, and if you are going to call a foul, do it right away instead of waiting till the opposing coach tells you to call it. 

Celtics are playing bad on offense, getting picked up too far out. Of course the Bucks are the #1 defense in the league for a reason. Boston is trying to drive the ball into 3 defenders and expecting to make the basket or get the foul call. Not going to happen. They are going to have to play better defense to get points in the transition game. Bucks scored 40+ in the 3rd. Not going to win any games letting teams do that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

😠😠😠 Ugly 3rd!!! A lot of ugly!!! Officiating ugly, although my #1 gripe is just be consistent throughout the game. Don't let them play if you aren't going to let them play all game, and if you are going to call a foul, do it right away instead of waiting till the opposing coach tells you to call it. 

Celtics are playing bad on offense, getting picked up too far out. Of course the Bucks are the #1 defense in the league for a reason. Boston is trying to drive the ball into 3 defenders and expecting to make the basket or get the foul call. Not going to happen. They are going to have to play better defense to get points in the transition game. Bucks scored 40+ in the 3rd. Not going to win any games letting teams do that.

Bench did nothing. 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2019 at 11:33 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

KD might be out. Wow. 

EDIT: Calf strain was just announced. 

A Friday night with no Celtics on my TV. This one will irritate me for awhile. SMH 

3 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

A Friday night with no Celtics on my TV. This one will irritate me for awhile. SMH 

Jump on the Rockets bandwagon. We need more people on our side. The 80's are well past, so the Rockets/ Celtics rivalry is no more

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, topher805 said:

Jump on the Rockets bandwagon. We need more people on our side. The 80's are well past, so the Rockets/ Celtics rivalry is no more

Watching now. I'd rather root for Houston than any other team left in playoffs. Still bummed though!

10 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Watching now. I'd rather root for Houston than any other team left in playoffs. Still bummed though!

On the edge on this one. Both teams are dog tired. Rockets are sloppy, and refs have too much influence in this one...Let them play

46 minutes ago, topher805 said:

On the edge on this one. Both teams are dog tired. Rockets are sloppy, and refs have too much influence in this one...Let them play

So agree, but it seems in all sports last football through today it's been like that. There has been some really bad officiating in the last year, pros and college.