District 7-3A D1 2019 Predictions

ronnyham

Guest Tiger03lb

This district will be interesting to watch. A lot of unknowns.

Jefferson will have there speedy rb back but have lost a few key players. 

Atlanta is in the same boat in key positions but they have a good back and a couple of receivers 

I have no clue as to MV, on what they lost.

This is my prediction without any studying

Atlanta

MV/Jefferson

Jefferson/MV

HS

Hooks/redwater

Redwater/hooks

NB

On 4/11/2019 at 7:34 PM, Tiger03lb said:

This district will be interesting to watch. A lot of unknowns.

Jefferson will have there speedy rb back but have lost a few key players. 

Atlanta is in the same boat in key positions but they have a good back and a couple of receivers 

I have no clue as to MV, on what they lost.

This is my prediction without any studying

Atlanta

MV/Jefferson

Jefferson/MV

HS

Hooks/redwater

Redwater/hooks

NB

I’ll have to agree with most of what you said but I would tweak it just a bit at the top:

1 Jefferson 

2 Atlanta 

3 MV

4 HS

5 RW

6 Hooks

7 NB

I think overall this district will be a little weaker at the top compared to last year. Especially Atl and Jeff. Both lost lots of key players but I think they have enough raw talent to stay at the top. 

Guest Tiger03lb
6 hours ago, Dawg665 said:

I’ll have to agree with most of what you said but I would tweak it just a bit at the top:

1 Jefferson 

2 Atlanta 

3 MV

4 HS

5 RW

6 Hooks

7 NB

I think overall this district will be a little weaker at the top compared to last year. Especially Atl and Jeff. Both lost lots of key players but I think they have enough raw talent to stay at the top. 

I agree. Just basing from what I remember from playing you guys. Still got some talent on those teams. Qb for both teams will be the main question. 

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Alright. Now that we've seen the light, who's predictions have changed? What are we all thinking now?

I’m disagreeing with myself because I said I thought our district would be a little weaker at the top...I’m now thinking the complete opposite. Not only that, but I don’t think anyone finishes undefeated in district. The top 4 could finish in any order imo

57 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

We might as well not even play anymore games this year, Mt Vernon got it wrapped up....per their posters

I’m a Mt Vernon poster and I definitely don’t think it’s wrapped up. I think 1-4 in our district being ATL,Jeffy,MV, and HS are all solid and I could honestly see any of the 4 winning district. Gonna be some fun battles between those 4 teams and one of them happens tonight! 

2 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

I’m a Mt Vernon poster and I definitely don’t think it’s wrapped up. I think 1-4 in our district being ATL,Jeffy,MV, and HS are all solid and I could honestly see any of the 4 winning district. Gonna be some fun battles between those 4 teams and one of them happens tonight! 

I'll cheers to that

40 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

I’m disagreeing with myself because I said I thought our district would be a little weaker at the top...I’m now thinking the complete opposite. Not only that, but I don’t think anyone finishes undefeated in district. The top 4 could finish in any order imo

Ok who would you be ok with if you had to pick 1 to lose

Guest Tiger03lb

I'm changing Atl to 1 and Jeffy to 2. After seeing that defense against GW. I'm convinced that they got it. But give it a few weeks it could change. Trying to decide what games I want to see in this district the next few weeks. 

1 hour ago, Purpletigerfan said:

So now no one can really say that MV hasn't played any decent opponents. What's the thoughts of the district opponents on mv after the win over Hughes Springs ? 

The same as they were before. We've been saying the top 3 (Atl, MV, and Jeffy) could fall in any order. I'm thinking HS may slip in there. Redwater will not win a district game. 

9 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

The same as they were before. We've been saying the top 3 (Atl, MV, and Jeffy) could fall in any order. I'm thinking HS may slip in there. Redwater will not win a district game. 

Just frustrating every week seeing the same post lol 

"MV hasn't played any good teams. They will get killed by district opponents!"

"MV wouldn't be any good without Briles and the move ins!" 

Oh how quickly people forget that MV has been good the last several years and none of them were here lol