8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

32 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

With a new coach,I just hope we can put something togeather and have a good season with very

little practice.probaly new schemes to lean ect.

You guys have talent which makes obstacles easier to overcome. You may or may not be at your peak when the season starts (who is) but with good coaching and the talent you guys have you will get there before district. 

22 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

You guys have talent which makes obstacles easier to overcome. You may or may not be at your peak when the season starts (who is) but with good coaching and the talent you guys have you will get there before district. 

Thanks we are going to need it

5 hours ago, chevyman said:

Looking for something to be coming down the pike next week on the Winnsboro coaching positions

Are they looking inside or going out side. They may have some one already in mind for this to be happening this fast. Is it an alum.?

31 minutes ago, whs1965 said:

Are they looking inside or going out side. They may have some one already in mind for this to be happening this fast. Is it an alum.?

I personally don't no what they are looking for I hope they are looking for a coach that

has a real good track record.It shouldn't take this long.

t

7 minutes ago, ShaneFalco16 said:

It’s ok. No need to yell. So, do tell us what you know about this Red Raider alum, ma’am. 

7 minutes ago, ShaneFalco16 said:

It’s ok. No need to yell. So, do tell us what you know about this Red Raider alum, ma’am. 

7 hours ago, ronnyham said:

Winnsboro homecoming Queen 1982?

I do not for usre who would be interested in coming back.

15 hours ago, whs1965 said:

t

I do not for usre who would be interested in coming back.

Within the next two weeks I would foresee a decision. I have no further information or inside knowledge. Your guess is as good as mine. 

https://scoutingreport.org/news/big-time-small-town-landon-mckinney-qb

Nice little article on our qb, Landon. I love the confidence our coach is trying to instill in our kids. Our varsity linemen recently won an event hosted by Hallsville in their division and the JV got 2nd in their division. I don’t know who they competed against but I’m pretty sure Sabine has never won an event like this. I know we’re no where near the fastest or most athletic team but the kids are putting in the work in the offseason to get better. Hopefully they will all participate in summer workouts as well with the new rules allowing them to focus on specific sports a couple hours a week. 

2 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

https://scoutingreport.org/news/big-time-small-town-landon-mckinney-qb

Nice little article on our qb, Landon. I love the confidence our coach is trying to instill in our kids. Our varsity linemen recently won an event hosted by Hallsville in their division and the JV got 2nd in their division. I don’t know who they competed against but I’m pretty sure Sabine has never won an event like this. I know we’re no where near the fastest or most athletic team but the kids are putting in the work in the offseason to get better. Hopefully they will all participate in summer workouts as well with the new rules allowing them to focus on specific sports a couple hours a week. 

Nice!