8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

7 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

When White Oak “accidentally” left the sprinklers on but just for a few hours and happens to be the night before the game ....

C6652B35-BB45-487D-8488-83B45740A1B1.jpeg

I've seen them do that many times through the years. 😂

5 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Could get a few summer move in’s from a neighboring district too who already know the offense.  😂

IMO there is no reason for anyone to do that and not real smart, but each to their own. They'd be missing out on what could be a great experience and year. JMO

10 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

IMO there is no reason for anyone to do that and not real smart, but each to their own. They'd be missing out on what could be a great experience and year. JMO

It’s a contraversial subject no doubt.  Folks are stacking up on both sides, which divides the community.  Coach will have a lot of work ahead of him once he finally gets to MV.  Assemble a full staff, learn his players, and begin the process of earning the trust of the community.  

2 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

It’s a contraversial subject no doubt.  Folks are stacking up on both sides, which divides the community.  Coach will have a lot of work ahead of him once he finally gets to MV.  Assemble a full staff, learn his players, and begin the process of earning the trust of the community.  

True, but I hope the community or actually those that are affected aren't as divided as some (not you) want them to be. I'm sure some affected will have legitimate questions and concerns that the school board or Coach Briles can maybe alleviate. There will always be those not affected by this decision that will seek to divide the community and cause drama because they either dislike Coach Briles or they just don't believe he deserves to coach again. I would hope that no matter how many feel that they will respect Mt Vernon's decision and let them work out any issues. 

Oh and none is this is aimed at your comment except my first word which was "true". 

17 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

True, but I hope the community or actually those that are affected aren't as divided as some (not you) want them to be. I'm sure some affected will have legitimate questions and concerns that the school board or Coach Briles can maybe alleviate. There will always be those not affected by this decision that will seek to divide the community and cause drama because they either dislike Coach Briles or they just don't believe he deserves to coach again. I would hope that no matter how many feel that they will respect Mt Vernon's decision and let them work out any issues. 

Oh and none is this is aimed at your comment except my first word which was "true". 

It’s ok and as always I value your opinion.  I have no “dawg” in this fight.  It’s a Tiger thing!  I’m just trying to find a little humor here and there.  I played against MV in high school and had some really good friends from there.  I just hope the community can find a way to work through the issues quickly and don’t end up unintentionally punishing the kids in the process.

35 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

It’s ok and as always I value your opinion.  I have no “dawg” in this fight.  It’s a Tiger thing!  I’m just trying to find a little humor here and there.  I played against MV in high school and had some really good friends from there.  I just hope the community can find a way to work through the issues quickly and don’t end up unintentionally punishing the kids in the process.

+100000000

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

I will make no such claims about Sabine. I’m just glad to not be in the who will finish last talk. 

Absolutely no way you guys finish last. Your team will be very competitive and if it weren’t for the groups that GW and Tatum have coming I would say a district title is possible. In a ton of 3A districts I believe Sabine would be the favorite. Not saying it can’t happen this year but it would definitely be surprising. 

• Stinks 1

5 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Absolutely no way you guys finish last. Your team will be very competitive and if it weren’t for the groups that GW and Tatum have coming I would say a district title is possible. In a ton of 3A districts I believe Sabine would be the favorite. Not saying it can’t happen this year but it would definitely be surprising. 

I think sabine will make the playoffs this year

• Stinks 1

12 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Y’all are way more confident than me.