8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

33 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

6 on offense and 5 on defense. How about y’all? I know losing Renfro on defense is going to be a big hit for y’all. That kid was in on every tackle.

I don’t know exact numbers but we return a lot. Offense will put up some points for sure. Wish we had a sneed or carter in the backfield though. 

23 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I don’t know exact numbers but we return a lot. Offense will put up some points for sure. Wish we had a sneed or carter in the backfield though. 

I'm glad we do and y'all don't! 😊

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Saw an article where we return 10 on offense and 9 on defense. Coach Sharp said we will be bigger, stronger, and if we stay healthy we will be a playoff caliber team. I’ll post the article if I can figure out who posted it on facebook. 

6 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Lol even a drop in classification can’t help the cupcakes get a playoff win. 

Cue the oh but we were playing freshmen comments in 3,2,1. 

Aww that’s cute. Someone from the bottom half of district is talking. 

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 2

5 hours ago, Racer55 said:

What’s cute is the constant turnover rate at Eagle land. 

I know. It’s be better at a school like WO where there’s no pressure to win. Just making sure lil Jimmy don’t hurt his casting hand. 

• LOL! 1

33 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I know. It’s be better at a school like WO where there’s no pressure to win. Just making sure lil Jimmy don’t hurt his casting hand. 

Just make sure y’all keep some coaches for more than a season and y’all might get that long awaited bi district win y’all haven’t seen in a while. 

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Just make sure y’all keep some coaches for more than a season and y’all might get that long awaited bi district win y’all haven’t seen in a while. 

Big talk for a team that got beat like a rented mule by a “One and done”, not to mention had a worse record than Sabine. 

*sorry Bclove. Lol

• Stinks 1

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Big talk for a team that got beat like a rented mule by a “One and done”, not to mention had a worse record than Sabine. 

*sorry Bclove. Lol

I should 💩 that but I won’t. They still beat us so I have no room to talk. 

18 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

We won has many playoff games as y’all last year. 

You quoted golfnut about the violinist needing to get ready because she mention things would have been different if the best player in district hadn’t of been hurt but all last season you kept bringing up yalls injuries. Hmmm 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

We win has many playoff games as y’all last year. 

You quoted golfnut about the violinist needing to get ready because she mention things would have been different if the best player in district hadn’t of been hurt but all last season you kept bringing up yalls injuries. Hmmm 

What happened? Did some of them step on a hook? 

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Why? Neither does she but she’s still yapping. 

Butthurt much? Hopefully you Tadumb Smoaky Vultures don’t get too ahead of yourselves again this year. Id hate to see some of y’all dissapear again after another dismal one and done year. Shoot if even that in lil ole 3a.

• Like 2