8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

12 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

0-0 @ half regardless of where we got. They didnt get 💩 where it mattered either. Their coach actually called the game. He didnt want to be late for sunday school the next morning. He had to be at the alter by 9 am sharp to thank the man above for all that lightning because they'd of hated to take that L from us. But this year. We're going to their pigeon coop and we'll leave full of yard bird and then I'll stop by where Eagleborns wife works for a half price lap dance and some limeritas.

Thanking the Lord it got cancelled. We was eventually going to punch it in and y’all was eventually going to make it to our 49 yard line. 🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Thanking the Lord it got cancelled. We was eventually going to punch it in and y’all was eventually going to make it to our 49 yard line. 🤣🤣

Only thing yall was going to punch in was the time clock for a lil ot on sunday morning. Yall didnt make it there either lol

• LOL! 1

17 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

0-0 @ half regardless of where we got. They didnt get 💩 where it mattered either. Their coach actually called the game. He didnt want to be late for sunday school the next morning. He had to be at the alter by 9 am sharp to thank the man above for all that lightning because they'd of hated to take that L from us. But this year. We're going to their pigeon coop and we'll leave full of yard bird and then I'll stop by where Eagleborns wife works for a half price lap dance and some limeritas.

It’s pretty good having a coach that cares about Sunday school. Y’all should try it sometime. 

Poor racer..... pleading out for help. 

WO had decent amount of posters on here back in the day. It was when they were good. The lil point guard they got from PT is dad would post a lot. 

I guess you could say we used to have a good amount too. Now it’s just the core 3/4. 

• Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Poor racer..... pleading out for help. 

WO had decent amount of posters on here back in the day. It was when they were good. The lil point guard they got from PT is dad would post a lot. 

I guess you could say we used to have a good amount too. Now it’s just the core 3/4. 

I’m pretty much on my own with Sabine on here.