8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

1 hour ago, WnipperO said:

All you do is post about WO . Must be awesome living in a dump like Tatum nothing better to do then troll on the forum . Bless your heart 

I guess we could go live there. Be apart of a perennial bass fishing powerhouse program. 

• Stinks 1

5 minutes ago, Coacher25 said:

It just goes to show you camera crews have NO CLUE. FILM A SCHOOL's VARSITY-Not subvarsity. 1st the beginning of the clip was at the end of practice before the boys were about to condition. The last part was the FRESHMEN working special teams.

No need to get all defensive. It’s ok. 

• Stinks 1

16 minutes ago, WnipperO said:

Do you call trolling and posting nonsense on a forum covering TXHS sports ? Again what’s that pay you ? Never heard of you do you have a popular podcast or a YouTube channel ?  Trying to figure out why it is you think you are somebody 

Trolling? Come on observation guy..... there’s like two on here that don’t do that. 

Annnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd I never said I was a somebody. I can already tell it’s gonna be a long year for you. Sure hope you aren’t a coach that’d make your life hard. 

• Stinks 1

5 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Trolling? Come on observation guy..... there’s like two on here that don’t do that. 

Annnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd I never said I was a somebody. I can already tell it’s gonna be a long year for you. Sure hope you aren’t a coach that’d make your life hard. 

Hey ease up on the new guy. You all up in his feelers. I went to WO for 3 years. Great school but football wasn’t their thing. Nothing wrong with being good at using a spinner bait. You can feed a lot more people with a spinner bait than you can a football BUT it doesn’t allow you talk to smack on a football forum 😂 

• Stinks 1

48 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Hey ease up on the new guy. You all up in his feelers. I went to WO for 3 years. Great school but football wasn’t their thing. Nothing wrong with being good at using a spinner bait. You can feed a lot more people with a spinner bait than you can a football BUT it doesn’t allow you talk to smack on a football forum 😂 

Come on football wasn’t their thing? How about ranked in the top 40 of the state for winning percentage. I do recall us making the state semis recently of which the only other team in this district to do so recently is minny. How far have the bears gotten? 

• Stinks 1

2 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Come on football wasn’t their thing? How about ranked in the top 40 of the state for winning percentage. I do recall us making the state semis recently of which the only other team in this district to do so recently is minny. How far have the bears gotten? 

Man I was there football was not their thing !  I’m showing my age but it was in the 80s. I don’t remember much winning. 

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, coolbear99 said:

Come on racer we all know y'all went to the semis cause y'all was 2a. 

Come on. So y’all 4a drop outs think this isn’t 2a anymore? What in ten more years 6a might be 8a. Who knows. We lost to Cameron yoe in the semis that year. Beat Franklin that year. Tadumb didn’t make it that far. A lot of 3a teams in that old 2a classification. Grand view and Malakoff were also in there. Y’all know all to well who Malakoff is right?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I shouldn’t have even considered y’all in that conversation, my bad. Y’all can’t get out of round 1 anyways 😂

Wish more could be like y’all and always make it out of round one. I’ll always consider y’all. Two good seasons go a long ways.