8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

6 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Yeah Mineola is a team to watch this year. Nobody is talking about them due to the fact Sabine is overshadowing them for some reason. 

To be quite honest, you got to watch everyone. Teams come outta nowhere all the time and upset people and make a run. The only team we can discount is White Oak. 👀

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

To be quite honest, you got to watch everyone. Teams come outta nowhere all the time and upset people and make a run. The only team we can discount is White Oak. 👀

Man you were just starting to finally make sense. Then you go and say that last part. U still butt sore we got a bass champs trophy? 

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Man you were just starting to finally make sense. Then you go and say that last part. U still butt sore we got a bass champs trophy? 

We got an UIL academic state champs trophy that they gonna start using against us. Lol 😂 

People are always talking how many players West Rusk lost..... but um it wasn’t very much. 6/5 starters return. Of those 6/5 starters they consist of 4 FIRST team all district players and the utility player of the year. 1st team WR/DB Talon Winings Senior 10 interceptions, 1st team OL/DL Parker Mizell 4 year starter, 1st team OL/MLB Coltan Mills 4 year starter, 1st team Myles Foster OLB/WR, and utility player of the year FS/RB Jamal Ford who was a freshman. And also 2nd team all district RB Tyrell Moore. 3/5 starting lineman return. 4 senior O LINE starters this year. And they are gaining freshman LB/RB Jimmie Harper 6’0 190, and freshman WR Andon Mata 6’2 170 who is son of new OC Rafe Mata that came over from Kilgore. Starting DB/RB Gavin Smith a transfer from Kilgore, starting LB Rod Woodson transfer from Henderson and my pick for district MVP West Rusk QB/DB/ Tulsa Commit 6’3 190 who was clocked at 4.36 at SFA camp where he picked up 2 offers. His sophomore year at Overton he was QB and he played half the season due to injury and had 700 rushing yards 6 TD’s, and then he moved to Henderson where he played safety then moved houses so he moved to West Rusk and it took him a while to get eligible and he finally got eligible for the last game against Atlanta where he had 1 receiving TD. Just curious any other teams return 4 first team players and a D1 QB? You heard it here first WEST RUSK DISTRICT CHAMPS 

13 minutes ago, GoDawgs93 said:

People are always talking how many players West Rusk lost..... but um it wasn’t very much. 6/5 starters return. Of those 6/5 starters they consist of 4 FIRST team all district players and the utility player of the year. 1st team WR/DB Talon Winings Senior 10 interceptions, 1st team OL/DL Parker Mizell 4 year starter, 1st team OL/MLB Coltan Mills 4 year starter, 1st team Myles Foster OLB/WR, and utility player of the year FS/RB Jamal Ford who was a freshman. And also 2nd team all district RB Tyrell Moore. 3/5 starting lineman return. 4 senior O LINE starters this year. And they are gaining freshman LB/RB Jimmie Harper 6’0 190, and freshman WR Andon Mata 6’2 170 who is son of new OC Rafe Mata that came over from Kilgore. Starting DB/RB Gavin Smith a transfer from Kilgore, starting LB Rod Woodson transfer from Henderson and my pick for district MVP West Rusk QB/DB/ Tulsa Commit 6’3 190 who was clocked at 4.36 at SFA camp where he picked up 2 offers. His sophomore year at Overton he was QB and he played half the season due to injury and had 700 rushing yards 6 TD’s, and then he moved to Henderson where he played safety then moved houses so he moved to West Rusk and it took him a while to get eligible and he finally got eligible for the last game against Atlanta where he had 1 receiving TD. Just curious any other teams return 4 first team players and a D1 QB? You heard it here first WEST RUSK DISTRICT CHAMPS 

Yalls brand new move in QB ain’t playing QB in college. 

Yall also only return 3 first team players. 

Tatum returns 4 first teamers. 

And not even that matters because all district teams are watered down and played out. 

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Yalls brand new move in QB ain’t playing QB in college. 

Yall also only return 3 first team players. 

Tatum returns 4 first teamers. 

And not even that matters because all district teams are watered down and played out. 

He’s playing safety in college. 3 first team? Parker Mizell was first team his sophomore year not last year so I still counted him my bad. So 4 players on the team who have been first team before. And some Tatum guy was asking if WR has any DB’s to put on y’all’s revivers. Um yes, 6’3 DB Tulsa Commit and 6’0 DB Winings who led the state in interceptions his sophomore year. I graduated from Kilgore, but my best friend is the OC at West Rusk and those guys are loaded. Hopping on the ban wagon. 

Sure. I can answer your question.  Gladewater and Tatum will compete for the district championship. Everyone else will be fighting it out for the 3rd and 4th spot. As far as who gets them I don't know. I thinks it's wide open.... including West Rusk. Best answer I have there Dawgs93

2 minutes ago, GoDawgs93 said:

He’s playing safety in college. 3 first team? Parker Mizell was first team his sophomore year not last year so I still counted him my bad. So 4 players on the team who have been first team before. And some Tatum guy was asking if we have any DB’s to put on y’all’s revivers. Um yes, 6’3 DB Tulsa Commit and 6’0 DB Winings who led the state in interceptions his sophomore year. 

So your QB gonna go both ways? That’s super intelligent. 

Congrats on having someone get ten picks in D2.....

I’ll take our chances with our 6’5 and 6’4 guys plus the new additions. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

So your QB gonna go both ways? That’s super intelligent. 

Congrats on having someone get ten picks in D2.....

I’ll take our chances with our 6’5 and 6’4 guys plus the new additions. 

Watch film no one caught any passes on the Winings kid from Tatum in last years game. They picked on the lesser DB #1. And no the DB transfer from Kilgore will rotate in for the QB 

2 minutes ago, GoDawgs93 said:

Watch film no one caught any passes on the Winings kid from Tatum in last years game. They picked on the lesser DB #1. And no the DB transfer from Kilgore will rotate in for the QB 

Ok man. 

• Thumbs Down 1