8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

18 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

It was painful for me to watch as well. From the angle I was at it looked like it went in but from our fans reaction I knew it didn’t. Just a couple feet higher it would have gone right through the middle of the uprights 😂😂

I been thinking it just barely had the distance but went just wide right. 

3 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

From what I remember it was straight on but didn’t have the distance by a foot or two. Like I said though, I was at a bad angle where I was sitting so you could be right! 

It would have split the uprights if it had another foot or 2 distance. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GoDawgs93 said:

West Rusk has started 6-0 the last 4 years and 7-0 the past 3 out of 4 years. Anybody think they can make it 5 straight? 

Well when you play teams like Westwood, winnsboro, Sabine, and ND in preseason then it’s not hard to go undefeated. 

46 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Well when you play teams like Westwood, winnsboro, Sabine, and ND in preseason then it’s not hard to go undefeated. 

New Diana was 10-4 back in ole 2017 we beat’em, last year Waskom was ole 10-2 beat them, Harmony was the ole 10-2 that was the ole competition. I realize the other teams weren’t very good ole Racer 55

8 minutes ago, GoDawgs93 said:

New Diana was 10-4 back in ole 2017 we beat’em, last year Waskom was ole 10-2 beat them, Harmony was the ole 10-2 that was the ole competition. I realize the other teams weren’t very good ole Racer 55

I see you failed to mention if y'all beat one of those teams last year. 👀

Just now, Nick2011 said:

I’m still waiting for you to post the scores before last years game 👀👀😂

I have no problem with that. Last 5 years yall are 3-2 against us. Before that we played in the early 2000’s and always won. Maxpreps only went back 2004 so I couldn’t find those scores. I won’t lie yall smoked us in those 3 wins. 

2014 - 40-14 Sabine

2015 - 44-0 West Rusk

2016 -  42-15 West Rusk

2017 - 53-8 West Rusk

2018 - 23-7 Sabine

2019 - TBD Sabine 😲