8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Hey you gotta pay more attention. Scrimmage scores determine a teams success during the season. 

I was paying attention to how hot it was so I went indoors I we discussed how we could help our coaches and take some of the load off them by drawing up plays for them to use this season. For some reason, they laughed at the plays we came up with. 

• Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, GoDawgs93 said:

I heard the Tatum QB’s were killing it last night. About as good as Winona’s killed it against West Rusk 

They held their own.

You the same one talking you "heard" a sophomore, white, lanky kid was starting.  With the QB1 last night, you got 1/3 right.  The kid starting last night was a freshman starter on the basketball team that made it to the regional tournament last year.  Another QB prospect got hurt during the 1st day of practice, so it still could be determined, but he aint white, lanky or a sophomore.

1 minute ago, EaglesWIT said:

They held their own.

You the same one talking you "heard" a sophomore, white, lanky kid was starting.  With the QB1 last night, you got 1/3 right.  The kid starting last night was a freshman starter on the basketball team that made it to the regional tournament last year.  Another QB prospect got hurt during the 1st day of practice, so it still could be determined, but he aint white, lanky or a sophomore.

Which one of these Tadum posters forgot their password 👀

2 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I don’t even know myself. I was in the press box sucking up some cool air. I was too busy talking to see if we even was able to move the ball. 

The a/c in our box is broken. Had to go in the scorers room and open the windows. Sure was nice in there with all the scoreboard controls. 😮