8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

8 minutes ago, GoDawgs93 said:

WR tri scrimmage against Troup and UG. WR rotated ones and twos every few plays. Back to Back 70 yard TD’s on Troup. Scored once on UG during the 10-12 set plays. Troup kicked a FG against WR. 

From what I saw of Troup last week they appear to be down some. Not all that athletic. 

2 hours ago, GoDawgs93 said:

WR tri scrimmage against Troup and UG. WR rotated ones and twos every few plays. Back to Back 70 yard TD’s on Troup. Scored once on UG during the 10-12 set plays. Troup kicked a FG against WR. 

👆He's a player, nothing during school hours. Nothing until the bus got home tonight. Bro bro, if you are a player...stay off smoaky. Nothing you see here will benefit you.....at all. Go put in work.....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

👆He's a player, nothing during school hours. Nothing until the bus got home tonight. Bro bro, if you are a player...stay off smoaky. Nothing you see here will benefit you.....at all. Go put in work.....

BRO BRO! West Rusk has NOT started school yet😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂!!!!! NICE TADUMB!!!!! Stay hot 

6 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I'm anxious for the season to start now. I just hate neither team we scrimmaged is usually any good. They're bigger but that doesn't ways mean anything.

You’ll get a good idea of where you guys stand the first 2 weeks of the season. Good luck !

7 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

It should....you got some much more athletic teams in front of you lol

You are correct which is what concerned me. I also wasn’t at the scrimmage so I don’t know who they scored against. I am just going to assume it was against 1st team defense.