8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

You are correct which is what concerned me. I also wasn’t at the scrimmage so I don’t know who they scored against. I am just going to assume it was against 1st team defense. 

It was a scrimmage, so it was a combination of starters and second and thrid teamers.  trying to get video on everyone.

7 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Agree

32 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I don't see Minny getting last place

Minny lost two big tackles that will hurt. But the big lost was their team leader in Franklin. He keep Sneed in check. Their not coach left on their staff that can't keep him focused. They lost the whole offensive staff they had last year. They have lost twelve coaches in two years. Maybe wrong but just have I wait and see. First scrimmage kindly supports my thoughts.

11 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

Minny lost two big tackles that will hurt. But the big lost was their team leader in Franklin. He keep Sneed in check. Their not coach left on their staff that can't keep him focused. They lost the whole offensive staff they had last year. They have lost twelve coaches in two years. Maybe wrong but just have I wait and see. First scrimmage kindly supports my thoughts.

On a bright note. They have the best 3A band in the state returning. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 3rdand5 said:

They also lost their supt.