8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

18 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

How come everybody got 💩on? EB’s the one that asked for it. Even the nice Sabine guy got 💩on. 

Well, cuz little johnny got picked on a little bit when he was little......so a little keyboard warrior poop slinging at everybody and their momma is making him feel better. 

• Stinks 1

23 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

So maybe another 6 on yalls part. Yall wouldnt have beat us. We let up in the 3rd and gave yall a glimmer of hope lol 

We will never know. I was mainly pointing that out because of all the back and forth between the green eagle posters about if their QB hadn't gotten hurt they would have won this game or that game. The point is that several teams lose their best player and top weapon and that's part of the game. I meant no disrespect to your team and program, but if you think losing the single season rushing record holder from Harmony and the fastest kid on the team didn't have an impact you are crazy. Also, I didn't see your kids quit, like your saying. It looked to me that Daingerfield played the full 4 quarters.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, eagle34 said:

We will never know. I was mainly pointing that out because of all the back and forth between the green eagle posters about if their QB hadn't gotten hurt they would have won this game or that game. The point is that several teams lose their best player and top weapon and that's part of the game. I meant no disrespect to your team and program, but if you think losing the single season rushing record holder from Harmony and the fastest kid on the team didn't have an impact you are crazy. Also, I didn't see your kids quit, like your saying. It looked to me that Daingerfield played the full 4 quarters.

No disrespect at all. Yall had a good team

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Yeah you’re nothing but a hater. What’s it matter who they were playing against? They were still playing kids good enough to make it to the next level and play for a Division-1 FBS college football team. Plus he’s only a RS Freshman and has done enough already to make it on the field. If you put up a highlight of a recent Tatum player making a good play in D1 college football, I would say congrats to the kid. 

I bet you were shaking when you typed that. 

43 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Nice job twisting things around because you have nothing relevant to say back. You’re good at that. Lmao 

Fool, I replied to your post. Ain't my fault you were so butthurt and went back and changed it. 

33 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Everyone else thinks the same don’t worry 

Everyone thinks that? That's a reach. 

Folks that wear feelings on their sleeves think that. Same folks likely think abortion is ok, being gay is ok...etc. You done lost your mind if you think I'm worried about what those folks think. 

• Like 1