8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

1 hour ago, Sammy said:

Sabine will win 8 or 9 games this year. They may win district.

Let’s not get carried away just yet. They did just play a team from a lower division 😁. I have no doubt Sabine will make the playoffs but this is White Oaks district to lose 👀👀👀

Just now, Nick2011 said:

Sabine will make the playoffs but they dont need to get carried away saying they have a good chance to win district after beating a team that’s 2 divisions lower than them. 

Yeah I don’t think any team should feel comfortable saying they will win the district. I saw things from us I liked and didn’t like last night but that is what the preseason games are for to help work that out. Going to be a fun district for sure. There won’t be any off weeks that’s for sure!

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Yeah I don’t think any team should feel comfortable saying they will win the district. I saw things from us I liked and didn’t like last night but that is what the preseason games are for to help work that out. Going to be a fun district for sure. There won’t be any off weeks that’s for sure!

We don’t have bye weeks anymore?

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

You coming down here this evening?

Not sure yet. I’d like to but I’m not sure the family plans are. I honestly think you guys will take it to Center. I would be more motivated if I thought it was going to be a game. I saw a few Tatum folks at our game last night. Your Qb was in the stands. 

4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Not sure yet. I’d like to but I’m not sure the family plans are. I honestly think you guys will take it to Center. I would be more motivated if I thought it was going to be a game. I saw a few Tatum folks at our game last night. Your Qb was in the stands. 

I’m going to try to be in Atlanta next Friday. 

2 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

Sabine will make the playoffs but they dont need to get carried away saying they have a good chance to win district after beating a team that’s 2 divisions lower than them. 

Who from Sabine said they were going to win district? It was a very encouraging start but we still have work to do.  

11 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Lol. Look who they are playing. 

There were a few that thought Winona would take the Raiders to the woodshed.  😂. Winnsboro did what they were supposed to do, beat Winona convincingly.  I predicted they would be 3-0 going into the MV game and that looks very realistic now.  They may pitch 3 consecutive shutouts.  👀

20 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

There were a few that thought Winona would take the Raiders to the woodshed.  😂. Winnsboro did what they were supposed to do, beat Winona convincingly.  I predicted they would be 3-0 going into the MV game and that looks very realistic now.  They may pitch 3 consecutive shutouts.  👀

Gonna have some things to clean up but I thought we looked pretty solid. I also believe that we should be 3-0 going into the MV game. I personally think that the purple tigers are going to be much better than most expected especially with the move ins. Still have 2 games before that one though that will be crucial to sharpen up some things on both sides of the ball.

I said Winny would be better because of numbers and new coach that's bought in excitement. Never said they would make the playoffs just might not be the cellar team. Unless something bud happens Tatum, GW, and WR, will take the top three. Not sure of the order. Sabine or WO  should contend for four. Winny and Minny for cellar. Winny beating Winona is not a big thing but the way they won shows its not the same team as last year. The lost to WP which might be in the worst 4A district in Texas tells you Minny is not the same team as the last two years. May win a couple in pre-season but will get smashed in district.