8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

Just now, Nick2011 said:

Well I’ll bet you as much as you wanna bet that they won’t shut us out or beat us by 33 points. Y’all just don’t have good luck against teams with the Raider mascot. Maybe that’s what it is 😂

I can tell you now we will get beat by quite a few teams this year and possibly not make playoffs, o well..... but I'm not going to pump my team up like you do to only get beat rd 1

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

Winnsboro scares me with that offense they run. Just hope we can make a few stops and score enough to beat them. 

Them boys came out firing on all cylinders, they've bought into that program and new coach, they entered our field like they were the home team, full of energy and fire from fans and everyone, I'm glad they're starting out on the right foot

19 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

That soccer school must be learning how to play football now 

They aren’t bad. Likely better than anything in our district. 

Younger this year than last and by far youngest in district and you can take it to the bank they’ll be ready by district. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Younger this year than last and by far youngest in district and you can take it to the bank they’ll be ready by district. 

I'm hoping to watch them next Saturday. 

38 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I guess we will see in week 3 when we play them. And I’m not sure about the by far youngest team in the district when we are playing sophomores everywhere and have only 4 senior starters. But I agree you guys are young. 

3 hours ago, GoDawgs93 said:

OR Tatum’s QB is throwing it to the wrong team😂. Just through a jump ball 10 yards past his receivers 

You have an infatuation with our QBs...

I just watched Hudl.

The first pass of QB1 career was a 50 yard completion to Boyd for a TD.  The second pass of his HS career was a 50 yard completion on a 3rd and long.  He did throw a ball that was tipped and intercepted and at the end of the half there was also a throw that was intercepted just to close out the half but he did not have one incomplete pass that I saw during the first half other than those two interceptions.  QB2 even had some playing time and never saw a 10 yard over thrown pass.

The 2nd half was more of a struggle  but didnt get the call to pass much.  When he did, he was under center and probably would benefitted from shot gun.  He still completed most what he was able to get off.

The kids a sophomore, played defense all last year, played both ways tonight (even got in on special teams), and missed some practice this week due to being sick.

If one 10 yard overthrown pass is all you got, you need to grow tf up.

13 minutes ago, EaglesWIT said:

You have an infatuation with our QBs...

I just watched Hudl.

The first pass of QB1 career was a 50 yard completion to Boyd for a TD.  The second pass of his HS career was a 50 yard completion on a 3rd and long.  He did throw a ball that was tipped and intercepted and at the end of the half there was also a throw that was intercepted just to close out the half but he did not have one incomplete pass that I saw during the first half other than those two interceptions.  QB2 even had some playing time and never saw a 10 yard over thrown pass.

The 2nd half was more of a struggle  but didnt get the call to pass much.  When he did, he was under center and probably would benefitted from shot gun.  He still completed most what he was able to get off.

The kids a sophomore, played defense all last year, played both ways tonight (even got in on special teams), and missed some practice this week due to being sick.

If one 10 yard overthrown pass is all you got, you need to grow tf up.

Which QB got folded and fumbled? 

2 hours ago, GoDawgs93 said:

Idc how Center was last year. They are state bound this year. You listen to me and you listen hard. Center is a contender and not a pretender they beat the Tatum Eagles 

I mean, thats 2 wins against us in 2 years. They got our number the last couple of years. Can we get a date check on the last time West Rusk beat us?