8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

11 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Yeah sometimes when coaches leave and go to a different school players tend to follow them. Especially after they have built a relationship and the coach is only moving 15 miles down the road. 

It’s not like these kids moved in from Dallas or Houston or another state like Colorado 😂 they came from nearby schools like Henderson and Kilgore. 

Happens a lot with every school. I know some of the Henderson kids also make their way to Carlisle. I wish just once GW could get a move in. We are just jealous lol. Isn’t there at least one unhappy stud defensive lineman going to Gilmer who wants to move 😂

The Kilgore kid has been there for several years. His mom has been an employee for a while. Its more like his dad came down to coach. As far as Henderson kids go, West Rusk school district goes all the way to the west side of the city limits of Henderson. Those kids have been going back and forth for years.

2 minutes ago, touchdownlsu said:

The Kilgore kid has been there for several years. His mom has been an employee for a while. Its more like his dad came down to coach. As far as Henderson kids go, West Rusk school district goes all the way to the west side of the city limits of Henderson. Those kids have been going back and forth for years.

We aren’t talking about the freshman from Kilgore who’s Dad coaches here sir. We are referring to one of Kilgore’s RB who moved here at the end of school last year. He rushed for 367 yards and 4 TD’s last week

6 minutes ago, GoDawgs93 said:

We aren’t talking about the freshman from Kilgore who’s Dad coaches here sir. We are referring to one of Kilgore’s RB who moved here at the end of school last year. He rushed for 367 yards and 4 TD’s last week

Gotcha! Honestly I wish that wasn't an option. These schools that are prospering are all benefitting from move ins. We all know who they are. I think there needs to be more penalty time when they move around and also stricter guidelines to qualify to transfer. All reality, winning championships with non home grown kids is not proving much. This football in Texas high school is about like select baseball.

17 minutes ago, touchdownlsu said:

Gotcha! Honestly I wish that wasn't an option. These schools that are prospering are all benefitting from move ins. We all know who they are. I think there needs to be more penalty time when they move around and also stricter guidelines to qualify to transfer. All reality, winning championships with non home grown kids is not proving much. This football in Texas high school is about like select baseball.

It’s definitely different than it use to be. Anymore if a team has a bad season or a kid doesn’t get to play where they want they just go to the next closest school. Honestly not sure much can be done about it. It is just the times we live in. 

On 9/23/2019 at 9:33 AM, Racer55 said:

The ole Texag finally decides to grace us with his butthurt once again this year. It’s very exciting “rolling over” 2a schools isn’t it? 😂 

164536EF-7478-4692-8930-B4D70F46A416.jpeg

Lol man all you do is talk noise about everyone else's programs. I'd rather be 4-0 than 0-4 any day.

49 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Y’all just ignore Racer. He is the biggest Sabine hater on here.

Come on, some Sabine fans are just a wee bit sensitive. I’ve been tryin to get the Texasag dude outa hibernation, but looks like Opie beat me to it. I’ll have to try harder next time. 

Just now, Racer55 said:

Come on, some Sabine fans are just a wee bit sensitive. I’ve been tryin to get the Texasag dude outa hibernation, but looks like Opie beat me to it. I’ll have to try harder next time. 

I didn’t even know that guy existed on here. I thought you were referring to another Sabine guy.