8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

Just now, PapaBear1 said:

Not sure, it’s never happened to my knowledge. Wouldn’t be good around here.

You are correct. It has never happened. We’ve had chances over the years but couldn’t get it done. A lot of people know each other in the 2 school districts so I don’t think it would be to bad. Most would probably be happy for us. 

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

You are correct. It has never happened. We’ve had chances over the years but couldn’t get it done. A lot of people know each other in the 2 school districts so I don’t think it would be to bad. Most would probably be happy for us. 

Happy if you go 9-1 and lose to the Bears ya, no one in Gladewater gonna be happy for Sabine if they beat the Bears. 

5 minutes ago, PapaBear1 said:

Happy if you go 9-1 and lose to the Bears ya, no one in Gladewater gonna be happy for Sabine if they beat the Bears. 

Maybe not at the time but when the season is over I think y’all could look back and be happy for us. 

7 minutes ago, PapaBear1 said:

We gonna see in a few weeks. Bad field will not be a excuse this year. 

If it don't work out for u what will be the excuse? If we lose I will tell you your the better team but for some reason I don't think that would be your excuse.

5 minutes ago, Opie1 said:

If it don't work out for u what will be the excuse? If we lose I will tell you your the better team but for some reason I don't think that would be your excuse.

You don’t know me then, maybe you should go back and look at games in past. I always give respect. Ask Winny 

6 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Who am I kidding though our schedule has been softer than charmin. We probably about to go 1-4 last 5 games. 

Yep if you listen to a lot of folks we are. We could go 10-0 and we still will have critics. I got roasted for saying Gladewater was ranked too high, which they were at the time but some folks tell us weekly why we can't win. Go figure.

20 minutes ago, Opie1 said:

Yep if you listen to a lot of folks we are. We could go 10-0 and we still will have critics. I got roasted for saying Gladewater was ranked too high, which they were at the time but some folks tell us weekly why we can't win. Go figure.

I guess I need to go back read where anyone said you guys couldn’t win 🧐

9 hours ago, Lion54 said:

I think it's amazing that WR loses to GW by 3 with 3 seconds left, but their going to get 4th place. GW and Sabine are playing for district championship!! So i guess WR has no chance against Sabine???

It is pretty amazing. 

7 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

🙄🙄

Once again just speaking the truth. If I’m not tell me which part I fabricated. Tell me we wouldn’t/couldn’t have won that game if Carter stays in it😁. You can believe it wouldn’t have changed the outcome as much as I believe it would have. Our best player didn’t play the entire second half. 

8 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Funny thing is we haven’t clicked and are still 4-2 with one loss to the #5 team in the state in 3A (in a game we led until an injury) and the #1 team in 4AD2. 

I know y’all good and expect the best from the Bears when we play. 

6 hours ago, Champ77 said:

Ha! It almost happened last year if I do recall...And we have almost everyone back? Yeah this is a history making season for Sabine..

And GW was the ones using almost and maybes... we played in a mud bowl in conditions that favored y’all and you guys didn’t get it done. We being back quite a few as well. 

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Once again just speaking the truth. If I’m not tell me which part I fabricated. Tell me we wouldn’t/couldn’t have won that game if Carter stays in it😁. You can believe it wouldn’t have changed the outcome as much as I believe it would have. Our best player didn’t play the entire second half. 

You keep going back to carter missing second half so that's why you

lost.we said same thing when we lost OB our QB against yall last year

its done now you cant change that.

Just now, mightyeagle said:

You keep going back to carter missing second half so that's why you

lost.we said same thing when we lost OB our QB against yall last year

its done now you cant change that.

Difference is a lot of GW fans came out and said that losing OB was the difference then came again when Mount Vernon knocked you guys out. It’s football. Injuries are apart of the game but us speculating what would’ve happened is just what fans do. I think we would’ve held on to the game but that’s just my opinion. 

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

You act like y'all had some sort of huge built up lead lol. The difference was 1 possession. We can play the if game all night. If we hadn't dropped that touchdown pass in the first, y'all might have never even had a lead past that point. We dropped another deep pass that would have been a first down in GW territory on the 25 IF it had happened. Both of those drives resulted in punts. I feel like we've improved a lot as a team since that night as well.  But this is the scoring. Gladewater hadn't built a huge lead with Carter in, and Atlanta didn't build a huge lead with him out. Anytime Gladewater needed a score, they just threw it up. 

GW-ATL
    7-0 END OF 1st
    7-7
  15-7
  15-14
  22-14 - HALF
  22-21
  22-27
  28-27 - END OF 3RD QTR
  28-35 - FINAL

Carter wasn't running on us. In fact, he was getting the wood put to him at the line, which is probably why he ended up with a shoulder injury. But GW didn't do anything with Carter in the game that they didn't do out of the game. Allen was throwing dimes, and GW was catching everything. 

8 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Difference is a lot of GW fans came out and said that losing OB was the difference then came again when Mount Vernon knocked you guys out. It’s football. Injuries are apart of the game but us speculating what would’ve happened is just what fans do. I think we would’ve held on to the game but that’s just my opinion. 

We can go back to the MV game like I said we were a different team without OB.

OB in we go atleast 4 rounds or more.