8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

39 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

At this point this district is Sabine’s to lose. I do think we can give them a game but we have a lot of improvement to make in order to do so. Thankfully we have a bye and another game to try to get things together. 

Are you saying that GW is the only team that has a shot to beat Sabine??

Just now, Racer55 said:

Looking like theres going to be 2 decent teams sitting out when playoffs come around. What’s y’alls thoughts on how this district finishes? 

Sabine, GW, WR and Winnsboro is I how see it as of now. Order IDK but I’m figuring it will go down to point system. 

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, GWBears01 said:

I think he’s been injured most of the season but he has my vote.  Keep in mind I haven’t seen them all yet. 

He looked good against us in the scrimmage when he was on defense at de, he had a couple of good runs. Minny is a different team when he is on the field. 

1 minute ago, Tiger03lb said:

He looked good against us in the scrimmage when he was on defense at de, he had a couple of good runs. Minny is a different team when he is on the field. 

Cannot tackle him one on one. He was just pushing folks to the ground. He’s not only strong but he runs with an attitude that you don’t see from many. 

Guest Tiger03lb
3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Cannot tackle him one on one. He was just pushing folks to the ground. He’s not only strong but he runs with an attitude that you don’t see from many. 

I was more impressed with his play on defense than on offense. He doesn't give up and will run you down on a play. We didn't have to many problems with him when he was at rb. OC called some good plays on the runs that he got.

15 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I was more impressed with his play on defense than on offense. He doesn't give up and will run you down on a play. We didn't have to many problems with him when he was at rb. OC called some good plays on the runs that he got.

Well it was a scrimmage when they played you guys. Not saying he wasn’t trying to run over everyone on the field but I’m sure he was a little more motivated last Friday when the game was on the line. 

14 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Oh ok. I know we will have our hands full against him. Maybe our field will be a little slick that night. 😂

I don’t think he’s very fast, just aggressive and strong. Looks like he’ll get 2-3 yards with a couple guys trying to tackle him at a time. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

I don’t think he’s very fast, just aggressive and strong. Looks like he’ll get 2-3 yards with a couple guys trying to tackle him at a time. 

Last year it seemed like he was fast when he wanted to be. He was also battling some sort of injury against us though.