8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

1 hour ago, Tiger03lb said:

I was more impressed with his play on defense than on offense. He doesn't give up and will run you down on a play. We didn't have to many problems with him when he was at rb. OC called some good plays on the runs that he got.

He’s gonna play defense in college. 

3 minutes ago, Opie1 said:

He don't have to worry we won't tell anybody.

Doesn’t bother me that they are doing good. I know a few kids on the team and they are good kids. But I coached several of the kids on the GW team in baseball as my kids were coming up and I have one still at GW. My son also graduated from there.  I’m not a GW graduate. 

• Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Doesn’t bother me that they are doing good. I know a few kids on the team and they are good kids. But I coached several of the kids on the GW team in baseball as my kids were coming up and I have one still at GW. My son also graduated from there.  I’m not a GW graduate. 

Yeah if we were in different districts I would root for Gladewater more. But until the playoffs I can’t do that. 

4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I know what your saying I've been with most of the kids playing for Sabine for years.

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Well it was a scrimmage when they played you guys. Not saying he wasn’t trying to run over everyone on the field but I’m sure he was a little more motivated last Friday when the game was on the line. 

I'm sure he was. He was rallied up towards the end of the scrimmage. Lol

1.Sabine - plays GW, Minny, Wo

2.WR - plays Tatum, Winnsboro

3 GW / Mineola 

4 GW / Mineola 

5 Winnsboro

6 Tatum

7 WO

2 - 4 might end up different with winnsboro getting in there. WR loses out and they are out, don't think it will happen but hey stranger things have happened. Tatum is dangerous and could win out and get in. There that's my opinion. Don't matter much but there it is. Sabine is the only team that I am confident will win out. 

On 9/22/2019 at 2:37 PM, GoDawgs93 said:

@Bclove05 @GWBears01 @Golfingnut @Nick2011 @WestRusk2009 @DawgNation2015 @chevyman@Racer55 @Eagle8 @Tatum_DirtyBird  @BearFan13 @Eagleborn

How does everyone see district playing out through 4 games? I guess everyone’s quiet because of their teams record idk

Been a minute since you been on here. Guess your quiet because of teams record.. idk