dirtybird go back to sleep

Tatum/GW

GW/Tatum

WR

Whiteoak

Sabine

Minny

Winny

Two two teams that I think could surprise are Sabine and Mineola. Sabine has a good QB and some solid kids coming up from JV. Minny had a solid backfield of young kids and if they develop a defense they could challenge for a playoff spot. 

3 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Two two teams that I think could surprise are Sabine and Mineola. Sabine has a good QB and some solid kids coming up from JV. Minny had a solid backfield of young kids and if they develop a defense they could challenge for a playoff spot. 

Tatum 

GW

Sabine

Minny 

playoff teams

13 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

You better be last years game wouldn't have even been close if QB didn't

get hurt in second quarter or have you forgotton that!

If a frog had hips he’d wear pistols and wouldn’t be afraid of snakes. Remind me how that game ended or have YOU forgotten? 😁

• LOL! 1

20 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

Haven't forgotton just remember how it began

And I agree the Qb getting hurt was a big part of the game. He was a phenomenal player and any team would miss him. You guys would have gone a lot further if he had been healthy. Injuries are part of it but they ####!  For selfish reasons I’m glad he is graduating but he was fun to watch. 

Guest Tiger03lb

Any GW fans did GW have any changes this offseason? Who do you think will get #1/#2 qb position this up coming season or will they share like the past season? It will be interesting to see how GW handles their offense. I think if they open the playbook up more, they could be a lot more dangerous. I know they lost a couple of good linemen and that wr. So that may dictate what they do. It'll be obvious that they'll feed Carter the ball. I like how that kid doesn't give up win, lose, or draw. He's a special athlete. 

1 hour ago, whs1965 said:

Winnsboro needs a bunch of good move ins. They could go to a brand new school starting in the spring or maybe sooner. Send some kids our way that  are  good athletes.

Careful what you wish for. Winny is sitting on the top end of 3A numbers. Athletes and non-athletes may come in with that new school and you'll be fighting a 4A schedule.