8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

1 hour ago, WestRusk2009 said:

DCTF has the playoff teams:

1) Gladewater

2) Tatum

3) West Rusk

4) Sabine.

What is everyone elses opinions? Gladewater is the clear favorite, after that Tatum gets the nod for sure. I have no clue on everyone else. 

That looks good to me 😁

1 hour ago, WestRusk2009 said:

1) Gladewater

2) Tatum

3) West Rusk

4) Sabine.

What is everyone elses opinions? Gladewater is the clear favorite, after that Tatum gets the nod for sure. I have no clue on everyone else. 

Winnsboro gonna upset #3 or #4 in a 22-21 type game to get the 4th spot.

2 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Winnsboro gonna upset #3 or #4 in a 22-21 type game to get the 4th spot.

I wouldn't count it as an upset really, aside from the top 2 in district (and i also believe Gladewater is noticeably above Tatum) i think everyone else is fairly even. 

6 minutes ago, WestRusk2009 said:

I wouldn't count it as an upset really, aside from the top 2 in district (and i also believe Gladewater is noticeably above Tatum) i think everyone else is fairly even. 

You are about the only one with that prediction.  Everyone else seems to agree with DC that the Raiders will finish last in district.  They may not make the playoffs but they won’t finish last in the district either.

4 hours ago, WestRusk2009 said:

1) Gladewater

2) Tatum

3) West Rusk

4) Sabine.

Wouldn’t say they are the “clear” favorite. 

• Stinks 1

11 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

You are about the only one with that prediction.  Everyone else seems to agree with DC that the Raiders will finish last in district.  They may not make the playoffs but they won’t finish last in the district either.

I think its going to be a fun year and though there may be some growing pains along the way, I look for some good things to happen.

Let us get the complete picture. Just going off what has been predicted Just above. Left a couple of schools out. Wanted to see where they fit in.

1.Gladewater 

2.Tatum

3.West Rusk Waiders

4.Sabine 

5.Winnsboro

6.Mineola 

7.White Oak 

This is what I read from above. There was no mention of the cooking oil. Will they battle WO for DL, are does WO have a lock on #7. I get that Winnie is the one most likely to break into the top 4.

2 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Sabine gets Winnsboro, Mineola and White Oak at home this year so I give them the edge in all those games. Plus we pretty much return all our starters. I believe we will be better than most are willing to admit.  

Don’t worry, WO, WR, Minny, and Winny will have no choice but to admit it after the season ends. Lol

• Stinks 1