8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Why would you guys want turf? You guys have a ground and pound game I thought. At least y’all did a couple of seasons ago when we played y’all. Turf would hurt y’all. Not much speed. Just like us. I’d hate it if we got turf. 

Both things have their benefits 

15 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Why would you guys want turf? You guys have a ground and pound game I thought. At least y’all did a couple of seasons ago when we played y’all. Turf would hurt y’all. Not much speed. Just like us. I’d hate it if we got turf. 

They aren’t ground and pound. 

• Stinks 1

24 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Not anymore. We run and throw the ball a lot. 

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Evidently the powers that be don't want turf, but their opponents want them to get it. With all the rain we had last year the field could have been used for a mud truck event. Even ground and pound teams weren't successful on that field.

Probably would have been fine if not for the downpours we had almost every Friday night during the season. Sure slowed down the speed.

33 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Did you guys get a lot faster. Haven’t seen you guys since 2017 season. You guys had a huge line if I remember right. 

No we cant compete with the speed others have in our district. Coach Sharp has brought some attitude and toughness to our boys. Our qb runs the offense great and doesn’t make to many mistakes. Last year our problem was catching the ball. We still got some beef on the line. 

1 minute ago, Golfingnut said:

Evidently the powers that be don't want turf, but their opponents want them to get it. With all the rain we had last year the field could have been used for a mud truck event. Even ground and pound teams weren't successful on that field.

Probably would have been fine if not for the downpours we had almost every Friday night during the season. Sure slowed down the speed.

I wouldn’t say they don’t want it. I think there may some other more important big money issues they want to take care of first. 

As for the rain, last year was insane and I’m tired of hearing about it. lol. 

10 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I wouldn’t say they don’t want it. I think there may some other more important big money issues they want to take care of first. 

As for the rain, last year was insane and I’m tired of hearing about it. lol. 

Haha, I know you are, but it's fun ribbing you about it.

I know about other issues that take precedence. Seems like Pittsburg had that problem when it took them so long to finish work on the visitor's locker room. 😂