8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

On 7/18/2019 at 9:22 PM, NATUREBOY98 said:

Clean as hell. They allow food and drink in that gym?

Any school with a gym that nice.

1. can afford custodians.

2, don't let custodians dictate what can be eaten in the gym.

3. administrators are smart enough to realize the extra sales and the very little extra time it takes to clean up a gym that would need to be cleaned anyway.

4. Home fans have a little pride it's the visitors from a school who haven't been taught better.

Another gym that is kept really clean and nice is the Tenaha Gym. Have you tried their fish basket, it is delicious watching a VB or BB game. Them folks may be from the lower county but they got scruples. The music is even enjoyable to listen to and one is able to talk to the person next to them.  

• Thumbs Down 1

I've seen a few high school gyms that have food seating areas so you can eat and watch the game at the same time. Personally I'm glad most don't allow food or drinks in the gym. Of course that usually hurts the revenue from the concession stand. 

5 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

I've seen a few high school gyms that have food seating areas so you can eat and watch the game at the same time. Personally I'm glad most don't allow food or drinks in the gym. Of course that usually hurts the revenue from the concession stand. 

What’s a sporting event without overpriced food and drinks? Lol

22 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Can we get back to football discussion and how Winnsboro is gonna sneak into that 4th playoff spot?

Hey go back to your 4A thread. We can talk about anything we want on here. Y'all need to worry about Bullard this year.  😂😂😂