8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

30 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Bro Sabine isn’t beating us. Y’all are so high on them because they did decent last year. Did they make the playoffs though? Lol they are still Sabine! Until they make the playoffs, THEY ARE STILL SABINE!!!! 😂😂😂😂

They return dang near everybody. Sleep on em, do it lol. And God forbid it rains again 😂😂😂

28 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Bro Sabine isn’t beating us. Y’all are so high on them because they did decent last year. Did they make the playoffs though? Lol they are still Sabine! Until they make the playoffs, THEY ARE STILL SABINE!!!! 😂😂😂😂

I’m not going to say they will beat you guys without question but I do think they will be capable of beating y’all.  Sabine will make the playoffs in my opinion. They have a solid quarterback, solid oline and move up a talented JV that competed with every team in the district (I think we were the only JV team that beat them solidly). That is what my eyes see. I’ve been wrong before but I’m usually right more than wrong. 

4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I’m not going to say they will beat you guys without question but I do think they will be capable of beating y’all.  Sabine will make the playoffs in my opinion. They have a solid quarterback, solid oline and move up a talented JV that competed with every team in the district (I think we were the only JV team that beat them solidly). That is what my eyes see. I’ve been wrong before but I’m usually right more than wrong. 

If i remember correctly our JV was hanging with yall until our qb got hurt. Only other team they lost to was Tatum. These guys are right we have to prove we can win. Im ok with them saying that. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bclove05 said:

Nice to see you come join in on the fun. And God forbid I hope it doesn’t rain. 

😂😂😂 got a late start this season. Working 98 hours a week will take a toll on you. Use all my down time taking naps 😂

3 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I’m glad to see Sabine is competing in Football. Make the playoffs though. 

We are working on it. Just because we missed out last year didn’t mean we were a bad football team. There are some really good teams in this district. 

3 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Sleep on West Rusk this year, we lost errrrbody 😂😂😂

Lol.....the Shelton kid is gonna have yall competing, the best unknown talent in the district possibly. Yall did lose a ton though. 

7 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

If i remember correctly our JV was hanging with yall until our qb got hurt. Only other team they lost to was Tatum. These guys are right we have to prove we can win. Im ok with them saying that. 

Yeah your memory and mine aren’t the same 😂. We pretty well dominated that game. Not to mention the freshman Qb who had started all season for the JV played on varsity as the starter that week. The JV had a RB playing Qb on 2 days notice. He did a great job tho. 

I think its Gwater/Tatum at the top with Sabine, West Rusk, and Minny fighting for 3rd and 4th. White Oak could possibly jump in the mix with their big RB. Minny RB gonna be something else this year fellas. 

2 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I didn’t say y’all were bad! Y’all made a big mark last year I just want to see y’all move forward with that and make the playoffs! 

Oh i know. Some people already chailking up a win against us just because of the name on our jerseys. 

4 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

We are working on it. Just because we missed out last year didn’t mean we were a bad football team. There are some really good teams in this district. 

I agree. Sabine could have made the playoffs in a lot of other districts last season.