8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

3 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Whatever y’all did got you beat. I’m not sure if it’s called laying down or just getting outplayed. Call it what you want. 

We played the whole game and barely got beat, y’all layed down. Can’t blame y’all though, it was easy to see that y’all was way outmatched. I wish y’all woulda kept playing though so we woulda kept pouring it on. Lol

Just now, Nick2011 said:

Lol I don’t remember us ever laying down against y’all. We were just outplayed in that game it’s that simple. Just like y’all were against Mt. Vernon. 

I hate to tell you, but everyone on our side was like “Well, looks like they just gave up”. Y’all just ran the clock out. 

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

Our QB injured his shoulder on his throwing arm in the first half of that game causing us to be one dimensional and running the ball every play. 

That’s a fact, but there are still things you can attempt other than telescoping your run game. Do something that gives you a fighting chance to win. 

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

Up or down, you won’t see me disappear like half of you Bear fans do when y’all are down. 

Maybe there are some GW posters idk about. For the most part, everyone who’s posted in this thread from GW has been here some time. Good and bad seasons. 

18 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Maybe there are some GW posters idk about. For the most part, everyone who’s posted in this thread from GW has been here some time. Good and bad seasons. 

Ol golfingnut has been here since they had to send telegrams to post. 

• LOL! 2
  • Thumbs Down 1