8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Man if Carlisle beats the Cardinals like they did last year then dang I’d say it’ll be a long year for Sabine. How’s Carlisle looking @upullinmychain?

I was at the Longview game last year and saw the score. Aint gonna lie I was concerned. This year I think will be different. 

Just now, Nick2011 said:

Then DM me. If you think the guys who posted on here a few pages back are coaches then you’re wrong. 

Two things.

1) Sending you a DM would still be giving out a name I don't have permission to give out.

2) Your comment was that no WR coaches post here. You didn't point out individual posters as not being WR coaches. I was responding to you saying no WR coaches post on here. 

35 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Then DM me. If you think the guys who posted on here a few pages back are coaches then you’re wrong. 

And you posted a few pages back that WR didn’t have coaches on here and you’re wrong. 

16 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

No obviously you and your girlfriend can’t read. I said the guys who posted on THIS thread are not coaches. 

Naw, he is WAY too young for me. I like older guys, but they must be able to comprehend posts, especially those they write themselves. 😂

6 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Yes on here. The thread that is 42 pages right now. I guess I have to speak to you Tadum folks like a child so that y’all can comprehend what I’m saying. 

There’s a difference between on here and this thread. No need to go all democrat and try to twist you. You’re wrong like most of the time and we are right like all of the time. Move along. 

• Thanks 1