8 3a d1 whats your predictions

mightyeagle

Just now, Eagleborn said:

What’s the longest he’s been at one place?

Not sure exactly how long he has been at each of his stops but there is no arguing his success at every place hes been. There is definite excitement with the potential hire of both of those listed. I also think its important to recognize the difficulty that is 8-3A so im anxious to see how it all turns out 

1 hour ago, blesseddaily said:

Josh finney been at MV for 5 years. 
His jv was 10-0
His freshman team went 9-1
Had a freshman b team that played 10 games.  
He just Got a chance to go home.

Best of luck my friend!!! 

Wish him the best, not sure I blame him for going home- I hope MV gets a good list of qualified applicants and they don’t hire someone with just “experience” but someone with a winning track record - with all the good underclassman and past few years of football and overall athletics success- you would think MV would get several good candidates 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

Girl from Miller Grove won the 3200m.

She was listed as being from Cumby Miller Grove, talk about two schools that need to consolidate. Cumby and Miller Grove could consolidate and still be a 2A school.

You could throw campbell and north hopkins into that group as well and have a 3A school.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, playactionpass39 said:

Girl from Miller Grove won the 3200m.

She was listed as being from Cumby Miller Grove, talk about two schools that need to consolidate. Cumby and Miller Grove could consolidate and still be a 2A school.

Not surprised at all! Saw her run during the season and she smoked everybody!! Congratulations to this young lady for all her hard work!!

10 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Tatum boys 4x2 state champs. 

🦅 

I do believe Travian Smith's son, Daymien who is a freshman was on that relay team, correct? Think that was him standing by Dakaria Bush in their picture. Gonna be fun watching him in the backfield next season. 

• Stinks 1