Gender Studies Professor Says Time is Racist

Monte1076

The world has a litttle boy who called wolf problem. If you call everything racist, everybody a Nazi, sooner or later those words lose meaning leading to folks turning out when actual events of that horrific nature occur.

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Stoney said:

The world has a litttle boy who called wolf problem. If you call everything racist, everybody a Nazi, sooner or later those words lose meaning leading to folks turning out when actual events of that horrific nature occur.

Why you so racist tho? 

45 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I don’t have time for all this.  I’m busy listening to one of my favorite racist songs, Time is on My Side, by the Stones.

So when Jim Groce sang "Time in a Bottle", was he putting white folks in a bottle? 

I am guessing Cyndi Lauper is the most racists of all, considering she sang "Time after Time". 

Edited by DannyZuco
added to it.
  • LOL! 1

I guess we should just replace the word "time" with the word "white" from now on. So let's see what the song titles will be according to this professor. 

From Hagar & the Stones--"Time on my Side"  to "White on my Side"--Favorite song of the KKK.

From KirkFalcon & The Outsiders--"Time Won't Let Me" to "White Won't Let Me"--Sounds like the excuse song.

Cyndi Lauper's--"Time after Time" to "White after White"--a new Christmas Song? 

From the Cars--"Let the Good Times Roll" to "Let the Good Whites Roll"--Congressional Song?

Or that Styx Classic--"I've Got Too Much Time on My Hands" to "I've Got Too Much White on My Hands"--a painter's after work song. 

• LOL! 1

I don't care what color people are, there are people that are going to be late.  Some people use the term fashionably late.  I have an Aunt who would come to all our Holiday dinners and we called it Aunt Carol time.  My parents learned to fix the problem finally when they wised up and told her that dinner would be served earlier than what it was.  I used to use that trick as a manager as well.  If I had someone that was perpetually late, but they were a good employee I would schedule them in earlier than the time I needed them there.  

Since we're listing time songs.  I'll give my favorite it's also a solid cowbell song :  

• Like 1