Class 3A (D-II)

BoyzNdaHood

9 minutes ago, Bulldogbacker78 said:

I also heard the HFC is looking as well>=.

I had heard the rumblings as well just weren't sure they were true. Graduation and apparently several key players going to other schools next year are hurting the Bulldogs I will retract my statement about easily winning the district next year and now hoping to win it.

4 minutes ago, supermaroon said:

I had heard the rumblings as well just weren't sure they were true. Graduation and apparently several key players going to other schools next year are hurting the Bulldogs I will retract my statement about easily winning the district next year and now hoping to win it.

Crossing my fingers!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 8:21 AM, JETT said:

I agree, harmony always reloads and run strong thru district play.... not sure about troup, I remember a few months back a few troup posters said they graduate alot.....

Ole @Tiger1995 will come and tell us all about arp pretty soon....

Winona- you hit the nail dead on the head.... I hope we make a change for the better and compete in every aspect of the game, you cant win them all, but you can give your all no Matter what and that's all I can ask for.... we had a few move ins and alot of talent coming up with good returners 

I think you already know what to expect from Arp this year as does everyone who is in the know in the region. Arp will have a great year. They'll be very competitive. They return 7 on offense and 8 on defense with 23 total lettermen coming back and a 7-2 JV coming up.

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

I hadn't heard about that.  When did that happen?

Back in 2012 someone sent a letter to the UIL and there was a investigation. The ones from Shreveport was legal the one from Marshall didn't have all the paper work in order. 

12 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Lol. Yeah I remember back in the day Waskom was a joke. They’ve certainly turned the corner the last several seasons. Finally realized Shreveport had more to offer than easy slots and delicious buffets. Lol. Just kidding. Kinda

Those McKnight boys where very good hated to see them leave one was only in the 8th grade they both where outstanding at Parkway in Shreveport. 

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 11:13 PM, JETT said:

What is everyone's top 5-10 teams to beat coming into the 2019 season.... any underrated teams going to turn any heads? 

DF, EF, Waskom, Harmony, Newton and Arp.

3 hours ago, Dfield2010champs said:

Take Brown out #8 I think of the game it’d be a different game. If not a win then a tighter ballgame. You seen their scores the next two rounds after us. West Texas teams can’t compete with us. 

Yall got beat 79-12. The next two rounds were 1 score difference games. What's your point. Asking for a friend. 

36 minutes ago, Dfield2010champs said:

Brown was the difference maker in my opinion. That’s what you can tell your boyfriend. 

Did he play against yall, and not play the last two games. Serious question because I really dont know. 

4 hours ago, JETT said:

HS is D2 come on tiger, you just had to throw arp in the mix huh

You can say what you want but Arp had 5 sr's last year. Almost all sophomores starting. They've had a hell of a great off season and I can only promise one thing about Arp this year. They are going to be a very hungry and very motivated group.

• Like 1

Waskom coach is the best in D2 in my opinion. But I’m saying that. You have to have talent to win. Not sure which year it was. But they had a losing season 2 or 3 yrs ago. Not because of the coaching. But because the talent level was pretty low. Unless Waskom has a lot of young talent step up. It could be a season like that for them. 

• Mr. P changed the title to Class 3A (D-II)
15 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

You can say what you want but Arp had 5 sr's last year. Almost all sophomores starting. They've had a hell of a great off season and I can only promise one thing about Arp this year. They are going to be a very hungry and very motivated group.

Everybody should of enjoyed getting their licks in against Arp while they were down last year.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, justafan said:

Waskom coach is the best in D2 in my opinion. But I’m saying that. You have to have talent to win. Not sure which year it was. But they had a losing season 2 or 3 yrs ago. Not because of the coaching. But because the talent level was pretty low. Unless Waskom has a lot of young talent step up. It could be a season like that for them. 

Your right coaching can only take you so far, Waskom lost 17 seniors most all of them was starters, this coming year will be tough because a lot of the guys playing will experience varsity play for the first time. I think Waskom can finish 3rd or 4th though. Daingerfield & Pewitt are the teams to beat in our district.