Class 3A (D-II)

BoyzNdaHood

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

Yeah he will be #3 in regular season idk what # he is wearing in 7 on 7. The other is a sophomore. They're both good. #3 is fast and quick plus he can sling it pretty good 

Yeah, when I watched them, he can throw it. I wasn't paying attention to a number on him in 7on7 so I missed that. What happened to last year's QB for Daingerfield? I didn't think he was a senior or was he? What did #3 play last year? What grade is #3 in?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Yeah, when I watched them, he can throw it. I wasn't paying attention to a number on him in 7on7 so I missed that. What happened to last year's QB for Daingerfield? I didn't think he was a senior or was he? What did #3 play last year? What grade is #3 in?

#8 graduated an #3 played slot wr and rb he'll be a junior this year

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You know me so you know it’s a hard pill to swallow but realistically number 7 could very well be a possibility. I think y’all will beat gunter and got a real shot at edging Tatum. Newton will probably be beaten by one or more of the 4A schools they play. If so y’all should be bumped to 1 or 2 in state. I’ll still talk like y’all are scrubs but you’re not. It’s just in me. I can’t help it lol. 

Anything can happen but we have a good group this year for sure. It just depends if they execute and dont make dumb mistakes

10 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Outside of Daingerfield our district is to close to call right now. They’re the clear favorite but the next 3 are neck in neck imo. 

Idk about them being the clear favorite, seems to me they're not all that physical either, EF matched up pretty good with them last yr

8 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Trust me it pains me to say that lol. Everyone will get a better picture if they beat Gunter and Tatum right out of the box. 

I'm gonna continue to be critical about my Jackets softness til I see a change, but what does Tatum have returning? 

34 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Don’t mind us, we a year older but still cupcakes and throw in a coaching change and we’ll be lucky to get 4th. 

Tatum will get back on track, I've been a Tatum fan since the Horton and Center days

26 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Tatum will get back on track, I've been a Tatum fan since the Horton and Center days

I think it’ll come down to the final game again against Gladewater. I don’t see our offense being as productive but I think our defense may be a bit better. I don’t see us finishing any worse than 2nd or maybe just maybe 3rd. Until we play a few games, I have to say Gladewater is in the driver seat.