Class 3A (D-II)

BoyzNdaHood

4 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Trust me it pains me to say that lol. Everyone will get a better picture if they beat Gunter and Tatum right out of the box. 

If my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle. Them fools ain’t beating either. 

• Stinks 1

Just because Waskom runs the flex bone and wins with doesn’t mean Pewitt needs to. Pewitt was good at what they do. Slot T ,Wing T. I’m not sure which is which.  But it took Waskom along time to be good at that. It’s fun to watch when run correctly. I’m a total football fan. But if you don’t know what you are watching.  It just looks like they hand up the middle a lot to big fullback and Toss it to a fast kid. A lot more goes into that. I like EF offense ford does know the spread. Ef is hard to stop as well. 

11 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Well they’re not as down on Waskom as Waskom posters are. 

These numbers might change I am not sure but those power ratings are what everyone finished with. I follow Waskom religiously and when we show up at our first game we will have 80% new starters and experience will take a toll when playing teams that return a lot. I will be pleasantly surprised if we finish 2nd.  

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Nice turf field. Plenty of room on visitors side. Decent parking that’s fairly close. They just need to break down and build some restrooms and better concessions is all. Field and stands are great. 

I've pushed that issue for a decade now. I just pee by my truck lol

Thanks for the info guys, how's y'alls concession stand food ?.

The last stadium that I've been too that had a pee trough was LK back in 2012. And EastTxFinest, EF had closer bathrooms for the visitors (trees) but unfortunately opposing teams killed them and EF cut them down lol.

17 minutes ago, 1jacket said:

Thanks for the info guys, how's y'alls concession stand food ?.

The last stadium that I've been too that had a pee trough was LK back in 2012. And EastTxFinest, EF had closer bathrooms for the visitors (trees) but unfortunately opposing teams killed them and EF cut them down lol.

I helped kill those trees. Lol