Notre Dame Burning

Hagar

2 hours ago, btex said:

when i am on a jury, and yes i have been, i want to see evidence that shows the crime, you have provided nothing, not even circumstantial to support that idea here.

So was someone seen leaving the scene? Has ISIS or another terrorist group attempted to take credit? On the other attacks do you have evidence showing it was muslims? May I suggest you try some of the local papers from these areas and see what was said there.

Lmbo, local papers?  They’re nothing but PC voice boxes.  And I can assure you, there’s a 99% chance the French will decide it was accidental, no matter what the actual evidence shows.  Those people are letting the Muslims destroy anything Catholic (Christian) - 2,000 Church desecrations in two years.  Well, perhaps it could be Protestants, but.........naw, I don’t think so.  So tell me btex, and be honest, who do you think is desecrating over 2,000 Churches?  

A - Black Metal folks

B - Prostestants (although some of those Churches may have been Protestant)

C - Muslims

D - AOC fan club members

E - Hillary Clinton sit on the roof & her red a$$ from losing to Trump sit it on fire

F - Antifa

G - CNN

H - If none of the above, btexs culprit ______________________

1 hour ago, btex said:

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2017-hate-crime-statistics-released-111318

7175 is the number you need to far out weigh. I will assume the FBI's numbers will be acceptable. What I believe you are seeing is some very high profile hoaxes and you then guess this is normal. While the number has increased it is no where close to the 7175. Now if you can provide data that supports your claim I would like to see it. 

No, as things sit now, the fbi's stats aren't acceptable. Maybe the new Ag will right the ship.

33 minutes ago, btex said:

There is a strong anti-christian sentiment in France and this translates into anti-Catholic since it is the dominate religion. These people are not islamic they are atheist. As for you local papers thing, why not just admit you have no idea because you do not speak the language. If you did you would know that many of these churches are in areas with almost zero muslims populations. 

New York was relatively void of Muslims on Sept 11, 2001.  And my ability to read French has nothing, zero, to do with my opinion of French newspapers.  The country has been smitten with political correctness.  That’s the very reason I’m so sure the fire will be blamed on an accident, regardless of the facts found.  

1 hour ago, btex said:

There is a strong anti-christian sentiment in France and this translates into anti-Catholic since it is the dominate religion. These people are not islamic they are atheist. As for you local papers thing, why not just admit you have no idea because you do not speak the language. If you did you would know that many of these churches are in areas with almost zero muslims populations. 

Btw, there’s a strong anti-Christian sentiment in the Democratic Party.  I suspect they’ll be burning down Notre Dame stadium.

12 hours ago, btex said:

Well show your stats please. I am sure you have law enforcement stats to back your claim and 7000 is a good starting point.

Not wasting my time on this.  "7000 is a good starting point."  Lol just did a brief skimming of your fbi report and just a few lines down saw one of these so-called hate crimes was LA latino street gang violence against a rival, black street gang. Just silly.  Moving along now.

3 hours ago, ScreamingEagle said:

You do fit the description. 

Again.  That's rich.  Im not going back and forth with you because your wackadoodle opinions mean nothing to me.  Keep projecting.  Now fly along now cryingbuzzard.

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, btex said:

Except they don’t say that and the ones who hate America do so because of the thousands upon thousands that we played a role in killing.

Why do you continue to blame America for their backwards barbaric ideology? Fact is, this country has done more for worldwide human rights in its 243 years of existence than all other nations in the world have combined throughout history. Freedom is a threat to the 12th century thinking of Islam. That’s why they hate us. If the lives of Muslims meant anything to those people, they’d have stopped killing each other hundreds of years ago. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Why do you continue to blame America for their backwards barbaric ideology? Fact is, this country has done more for worldwide human rights in its 243 years of existence than all other nations in the world have combined throughout history. Freedom is a threat to the 12th century thinking of Islam. That’s why they hate us. If the lives of Muslims meant anything to those people, they’d have stopped killing each other hundreds of years ago. 

Some people just hate America trueblue82 but for some reason they will not leave and go to some place else more to their liking, I wonder why