Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stoney

Woodward to LSU?

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I’ve heard it’s a very small factor but still a factor. He would have stayed for anyone but LSU from what I’ve heard. But his alma mater calling and his friend probably getting the boot compared with being a little underpaid could all be factors. I do not think this is about money at all though. 

I didn’t think it was either.  Sometimes Home just means more.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I didn’t think it was either.  Sometimes Home just means more.....

Yea I can’t fault the guy. Unless he tries to come after jimbo in a couple of years when the fire ED O. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Yea I can’t fault the guy. Unless he tries to come after jimbo in a couple of years when the fire ED O. 

It’s coming I think.  Fishers actions will tell you a lot in the next year or so.  Look for aTm to renegotiate his contract to include a buyout clause.  If fisher balks, you know where his loyalty lies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

It’s coming I think.  Fishers actions will tell you a lot in the next year or so.  Look for aTm to renegotiate his contract to include a buyout clause.  If fisher balks, you know where his loyalty lies

I don’t think so at all. They aren’t going to try to renegotiate to include the buyout. I think fisher is extremely happy at A&M. What this will be about is if the new president and AD give him what he wants. For instance, he is renovating a weight room that was state of the art and built just 3 years ago because that’s what he wants. Keep giving him those things and he won’t be going anywhere. Stop giving him those, and it’s a whole new ballgame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, WETSU said:

I don’t think so at all. They aren’t going to try to renegotiate to include the buyout. I think fisher is extremely happy at A&M. What this will be about is if the new president and AD give him what he wants. For instance, he is renovating a weight room that was state of the art and built just 3 years ago because that’s what he wants. Keep giving him those things and he won’t be going anywhere. Stop giving him those, and it’s a whole new ballgame. 

We’ll see soon enough.  I mean his contract is lucrative enough from the pay aspect.  The no buyout clause though means only one thing to me.  If something better in his mind comes along there’s not a huge obstacle to make it happen.  I honestly can’t see why aTm didn’t ensure there was a buyout in his contract.  Who actually handles the HC contract?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most relevant topic for this...

https://es.pn/2WiOrWs

LSU needs another solid

season to keep this intact

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have these WR recruits watched LSU play offense before? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Valhalla said:

Have these WR recruits watched LSU play offense before? Lol

Last year was a solid improvement in showing that they want to throw the ball more.  It was ugly at times, but effective in balancing the game.  LSU with some better WRs could have been huge for Burrow and the offense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...