Release of the Mueller Report

Hagar

Unconfirmed sources say that Mental Health Professionals expect to be overwhelmed when the Mueller Report is released.  Some Dems are already lining up outside the MH Professionals offices, using lawn chairs, sleeping bags, etc.

EA98A1E9-670E-47C2-91B0-7279782D066B.jpeg

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Unconfirmed sources say that Mental Health Professionals expect to be overwhelmed when the Mueller Report is released.  Some Dems are already lining up outside the MH Professionals offices, using lawn chairs, sleeping bags, etc.

EA98A1E9-670E-47C2-91B0-7279782D066B.jpeg

Explains where btex and Screamer are this morning. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 2

I'm just glad it'll finally be over...  the Mueller Report will show that Trump colluded with Russia to convince millions of Americans to vote against Hillary and that he's making millions of dollars in the White House and that he's racist and that he's banning homosexuals and Muslims and forcing teenage illegal immigrants to have abortions in cages. 

iXvsIIj.gif

They finally got him y'all. Expect Trump and Pence and every member of the Administration to be perp-walked in orange jumpsuits, so Pelosi can appoint Hillary as the 46th President.

Gonna happen any minute now...

Yep...

Any minute now...  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, whs1965 said:

you must not be watching the news conference.

Oh, I'm watching it, and it's clear that Barr and Mueller are both Russian agents, taking direct orders from Putin. 

The unredacted version of the Mueller Report will prove this, just you wait. 

44 minutes ago, AKA said:

The unredacted version of the Mueller Report will prove this, just you wait. 

Did anyone catch this during Barr's remarks:

These redactions were applied by Department of Justice attorneys working closely together with attorneys from the Special Counsel’s Office, as well as with the intelligence community, and prosecutors who are handling ongoing cases. The redactions are their work product.

So the redactions were done WITH the Special Counsel attorneys? 

Doesn't that mean Mueller's people would've had to agree with the redactions? 

Hmm...  obviously Mueller's people are colluding with Trump to cover everything up.

I think we need to appoint a Special Counsel to investigate the previous Special Counsel. 

And if that one doesn't work, we'll appoint another Special Counsel to investigate that Special Counsel.

Whatever it takes to impeach Trump. 

Imo, all this continuous whining from the Dems is going to alienate a lot of voters, and cost them.  No doubt in my mind, if the Dems released their version of Clue, Trump would be all the “suspect cards”.

And, since I’m on a roll, the reason they continue to search for something (Tax Returns), is the hope it’ll keep interest away from the real gigantic story,  the Deep State attempt to pull off a coup.  Suspects in that case goes all the way up to Obama.

One more quick News Flash - Nadler (who sits on his brain) is demanding the un-redacted version of Mueller’s Report.  He’s also 1 of 17 Democrats who voted against the Release of Ken Starr’s Report on Bill Clinton.  Whoa, durn sure sounds like partisan politics to me.

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Imo, all this continuous whining from the Dems is going to alienate a lot of voters, and cost them.  No doubt in my mind, if the Dems released their version of Clue, Trump would be all the “suspect cards”.

And, since I’m on a roll, the reason they continue to search for something (Tax Returns), is the hope it’ll keep interest away from the real gigantic story,  the Deep State attempt to pull off a coup.  Suspects in that case goes all the way up to Obama.

One more quick News Flash - Nadler (who sits on his brain) is demanding the un-redacted version of Mueller’s Report.  He’s also 1 of 17 Democrats who voted against the Release of Ken Starr’s Report on Bill Clinton.  Whoa, durn sure sounds like partisan politics to me.

The bold, underlined part of your statement just proves that there needs to be Term Limits on idiots in Congress. 

26 minutes ago, btex said:

I am not sure how a person could read some of this and not be concerned. This in no way exonerates trump, in fact it opens more questions. 

The fact Russia tried to hack Clinton hours after trump said they should is very very concerning. The obstruction part and fact that trumps people had to ignore him is deeply concerning. The trump tower episode, again very concerning. 

The calls for an investigation into those who started this by some in GOP, I say do it, but I think the conclusion on that might not be what they are looking for. I bet nothing happens with that and it is all talk because they really dont want to dig deeper into this. 

Since we know you have read it, please tell us what questions it opens up. And let's make sure they are your questions and not those of the MSM. Which considering you were working with 8th graders all day, is the only way that you could have been able to have a question. 

4 hours ago, btex said:

People are going to see what they want to see, just like the Benghazi report. And yes what I have read so far shows trump tried to obstruct it. 

How so?  Talking about it isn't obstructing it .... he took no actions to obstruct anything ....

41 minutes ago, btex said:

I am not sure how a person could read some of this and not be concerned. This in no way exonerates trump, in fact it opens more questions. 

The fact Russia tried to hack Clinton hours after trump said they should is very very concerning. The obstruction part and fact that trumps people had to ignore him is deeply concerning. The trump tower episode, again very concerning. 

The calls for an investigation into those who started this by some in GOP, I say do it, but I think the conclusion on that might not be what they are looking for. I bet nothing happens with that and it is all talk because they really dont want to dig deeper into this. 

The goppers and dims both see value in this for one reason and one reason only. The dims see where they can continue pounding the idea that the ‘16 election was bogus. The goppers want to continue their “deep state” narrative, and use that as a vote getter. Neither is interested in a solution. Furthermore, I don’t think the dims in Congress really think they have anything to impeach Trump on. They just want to keep beating that drum because it’s red meat for the unhinged liberals in their party. The goppers, if they truly believe in the deep state, aren’t interested in doing anything about it because it likely includes friends and family. I also think the dims are fully aware that they lost in ‘16 because Hillary was a terrible candidate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

How so?  Talking about it isn't obstructing it .... he took no actions to obstruct anything ....

These folks will be just as delusional today as they were yesterday and every day the last 2+ years.  In their warped brains Trump's trolling them during a campaign rally asking russia for hillary's "lost" emails amounts to collusion and his firing of comey is obstruction.  Translation:  they're mentally unstable and that's not gonna change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reckon the DNC ought to play George Straits, Unwound, at their convention.  Few Dems realize (although I've heard a few voice concerns) that the continuation of this witch hunt is going to assure Trumps re-election in 2020.  As I remember, the Repubs made the same mistake with Bill Clinton.  Four more years of Trump works for me.