Release of the Mueller Report

Hagar

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

I’m looking at the top stories in the liberal news...  I think it’s safe to say they are disappointed at the lack of “wow factor” in this report...

For whatever reason, once liberals have a belief implanted (Russian Collusion), it’s impossible for them to accept anything that doesn’t affirm that belief.  They could read 100 pages that imply Trumps a Saint, and see two pages that claimed he knew someone with a Russian sounding name, who may not even be Russian, bam, Russian Collusion.  I’m certainly not the brightest person, but I like for things to make sense.  At least a smidgen of logic. This liberal behavior has me baffled.  

On the plus side, since the MSM got it so wrong, and look so foolish, we can hope they might lighten up a little.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hagar said:

For whatever reason, once liberals have a belief implanted (Russian Collusion), it’s impossible for them to accept anything that doesn’t affirm that belief.  They could read 100 pages that imply Trumps a Saint, and see two pages that claimed he knew someone with a Russian sounding name, who may not even be Russian, bam, Russian Collusion.  I’m certainly not the brightest person, but I like for things to make sense.  At least a smidgen of logic. This liberal behavior has me baffled.  

On the plus side, since the MSM got it so wrong, and look so foolish, we can hope they might lighten up a little.

Hagar, old buddy... The Left’s behavior of the past couple of years stems from them being denied that which, in their own infantile minds, anyway; & that being the Office of the President of these United States being occupied by Hillary Rodham Clinton... She made Promises, & They Paid their $$$$$, & by golly, they are feeling just a tad shortchanged, because “The Agenda” is NOT happening! (Thank God!) 

These folks Demand results, Like Gun Control, Abortion up to the second a child is born, Free EVERYTHING, FOREVER! 

They want it ALL, And Right NOW!🙄😜😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Hagar, old buddy... The Left’s behavior of the past couple of years stems from them being denied that which, in their own infantile minds, anyway; & that being the Office of the President of these United States being occupied by Hillary Rodham Clinton... She made Promises, & They Paid their $$$$$, & by golly, they are feeling just a tad shortchanged, because “The Agenda” is NOT happening! (Thank God!) 

These folks Demand results, Like Gun Control, Abortion up to the second a child is born, Free EVERYTHING, FOREVER! 

They want it ALL, And Right NOW!🙄😜😂

They certainly don’t adhere to one old saying.  You know, we have a Great Country here, and they want to enact some major changes which will probably destroy it.  So the saying, A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, is way over their heads.  And then they don’t have sense enough to know we can’t afford them two in the bush anyway.  Free stuff ain’t free.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Hagar said:

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

KJV

• Thanks 1

Guys, guys...

Slow your roll a little.

This might not necessarily be as "good" for Trump as people may think. "Obstruction" doesn't have to occur to be a crime. Read the following:

https://www.justice.gov/jm/criminal-resource-manual-1739-offenses-related-obstruction-justice-offenses

https://www.justice.gov/jm/criminal-resource-manual-1736-inchoate-obstruction-justice-offenses

https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/obstruction-of-justice.html

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

Guys, guys...

Slow your roll a little.

This might not necessarily be as "good" for Trump as people may think. "Obstruction" doesn't have to occur to be a crime. Read the following:

https://www.justice.gov/jm/criminal-resource-manual-1739-offenses-related-obstruction-justice-offenses

https://www.justice.gov/jm/criminal-resource-manual-1736-inchoate-obstruction-justice-offenses

https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/obstruction-of-justice.html

President Trump had no criminal intent ... all he did was talk to his staff about things that frustrated him ....  There is no way in the world libtards can prove criminal intent because he never followed through on any of the things he said while letting off steam .... Fat Boy Nadler and little Pencil Neck Adam Schi:poop:tt  are just pee peeing in the wind .... 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

President Trump had no criminal intent ... all he did was talk to his staff about things that frustrated him ....  There is no way in the world libtards can prove criminal intent because he never followed through on any of the things he said while letting off steam .... Fat Boy Nadler and little Pencil Neck Adam Schi:poop:tt  are just pee peeing in the wind .... 

And against the wind too.   

1 hour ago, btex said:

He fired Comey and he fired sessions......those are called actions. 

The AG, like all appointees work at the pleasure of the president .... the president can dismiss any and all of them for any reason he wants to, it's his prerogative and it's perfectly legal and within his presidential authority .... like all presidents have done over our history, they appoint and fire them any time they think they are ineffective or not doing their jobs correctly .... it has happened hundreds of times and will happen again .... 

The only reason it's an issue now is because the press and libtard dimocrats hate Donald Trump ....

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, btex said:

The reason are the issue and the Twitter in chief was clear why

The president doesn't need a reason to fire the AG ... he can fire him if he doesn't like the tie he is wearing ... end of a tru storie ...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, btex said:

He fired Comey and he fired sessions......those are called actions. 

The Dims wanted Comey fired too, before the election.  Now they're mad that he fired him.  Sessions needed to go.  That's not collusion however.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

The Dims wanted Comey fired too, before the election.  Now they're mad that he fired him.  Sessions needed to go.  That's not collusion however.  

Holder should have been indicted, convicted, jailed and fired!!!! .... He wasn't because the dims don't care about corruption on their side so Obummer kept him on even though he committed numerous treasonous and felonious acts while he was Obummer's "wing man" ....

• Like 2

10 hours ago, btex said:

I have already said my thoughts on collusion. And no matter what your opinion trump made his very clear on why he fired both

Ok Kreskin .... it doesn't matter why he fired either of them, all presidents, except the corrupt Obummer fired AGs .... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, btex said:

Might be the way you think but not the way I see it. Crime is crime be it dem or gop. Now before you take the usual well what dems and this or that, INVESTIGATE IT, gop had 2 years 

This is far from over ... the perpetrators of the Russian hoax and the treasonous attempt to bring down a duly elected  president is just now about to be made known to all and there are a lot of indictments and convictions that will make Watergate look like a kid stealing bubble gum before it's all said and done ....

• Like 2

I've been noticing that CNN has been relentless on Trump being impeached, and that there was Russian collusion which the Kremlin has denied.  What's sad about it is they provide no evidence of what they did in the election.  I have heard facebook, and that's it.  So Trump told some people to lie for him.  I've been asked to do that by my boss, and told them no.  I'd rather tell the truth that way, my story is always straight.  They didn't lie, so how is that corruption.  I've seen some compare it to breaking a window at a store, but not stealing anything.  I wouldn't even take it that far.  I would say it's more like thinking about robbing a store, but then changing your mind.  That happens a lot in business meetings and with the Government.  Two weeks ago Trump said he was going to shut the Mexican border down, but didn't.  Then he said he was going to move all the illegals to sanctuary cities and hasn't.  In my opinion, that only works with God.  He has said that even our thoughts will condemn us, and are a sin.  It doesn't work like that in the real world, but I can see where the Dims think they are gods.  

• Like 2

On 4/18/2019 at 2:42 PM, btex said:

I am not sure how a person could read some of this and not be concerned. This in no way exonerates trump, in fact it opens more questions. 

The fact Russia tried to hack Clinton hours after trump said they should is very very concerning. The obstruction part and fact that trumps people had to ignore him is deeply concerning. The trump tower episode, again very concerning. 

The calls for an investigation into those who started this by some in GOP, I say do it, but I think the conclusion on that might not be what they are looking for. I bet nothing happens with that and it is all talk because they really dont want to dig deeper into this. 

It's nothing but the continuation of a political hatchet job egged on by the anti-Trump libtard media  ... if you are truly concerned about REAL Russian collusion and obstructing of justice, tangible evidence is staring you in the face with Hillary Clinton and the DNC .... but then that's really not what you are concerned about, is it? ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, btex said:

As I have said multiple times why didn’t gop investigate it all? Two  years complete control of dc

Sessions was either compromised or afraid to act and that left deep state operatives free hand in going after President Trump  ... now that we have an AG interested in equal justice, that's exactly what is going to happen ...

• Thanks 1