Release of the Mueller Report

Hagar

25 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

You must not have been  around during the Obama years

Well,

The big difference between the two presidents is that one had the media in his corner, and the other one is constantly attacked by the majority of media outlets in this country.   

Obama was given a blank check and all the media support in the world.  Trump has not been given the same.  Obama could do no wrong, Trump can’t win for losing.  

There really is no comparison 

• Like 2

I don’t watch much Fox News, which is why I come to the conclusions I do.  However, I listen to tons of talk radio.  Most of talk radio I listen to is pretty balanced.  Some way more supportive of facts surrounding Trumps presidency than your run of the mill MSNBC or CNN.  Those guys have made a joke of themselves.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

I don’t watch much Fox News, which is why I come to the conclusions I do.  However, I listen to tons of talk radio.  Most of talk radio I listen to is pretty balanced.  Some way more supportive of facts surrounding Trumps presidency than your run of the mill MSNBC or CNN.  Those guys have made a joke of themselves.  

Which talk radio shows do you listen too ?  I listen to 570 or 820AM out of DFW area on my way home from work 3-5pm.  

Just now, JETT said:

Can someone enlighten me on why dems dont go straight to Mueller to get the unredacted report, instead of holding barr in contempt... just curious

I highly doubt that mueller HAS a copy of the report........lol

35 minutes ago, JETT said:

Can someone enlighten me on why dems dont go straight to Mueller to get the unredacted report, instead of holding barr in contempt and all the other nonsense that's happening... just curious

Because it's a dog and pony show. Pure theater.  It's also not legal for full report to be released without a court order.  They're also allowed to view the full, unredacted report in a secure room but none of them have.  They're asking the AG to break the law.  Of course they know this already,  which is why i said it's pure theatrics.  DC swamp noise.

2 hours ago, ScreamingEagle said:

And how many of Obama’s people are either going to or already in jail?

Get your popcorn ready on that one!!!!  It's coming ... :munch:

As far as President Trump goes:

Not a single person was even charged, much less convicted of anything related to Russian collusion ... Rosenstein made that very clear.  Mueller indicted a bunch of Russians knowing nothing would ever come of it ... the only conviction were "process crimes" supposed lying or decades old tax related crimes that had NOTHING TO DO WITH DONALD TRUMP or RUSSIAN COLLUSION  ....

Edited by KirtFalcon

4 hours ago, ScreamingEagle said:

And how many of Obama’s people are either going to or already in jail?

None because they bribed their way out. The stuff is fixing to hit the fan and more. Their day is coming.

24 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Had two years of complete Republican control yet still nothing. 

You have no idea of the BOMBSHELL charges that are coming for several high level Obummer era criminals  ...

On 4/25/2019 at 5:29 PM, CENTEXFAN said:

Which talk radio shows do you listen too ?  I listen to 570 or 820AM out of DFW area on my way home from work 3-5pm.  

The same shows different channels.  I used to work in the DFW area and am familiar with those channels 

• Like 1

From Rush Limbaugh today about Comey: ...

"James Comey says the FBI doesn’t spy. The FBI investigates. James Comey also says: I don’t eat. I nourish myself. I wasn’t drunk. I was overserved. I didn’t make a mistake. I was misperceived. I didn’t hit him. His jaw struck my fist. That’s James Comey."

:rofl: