☪️ "Religion of Peace"

Voted4Dubya

Ocasio-Cortez called out for social media silence in wake of Sri Lanka terror attacks
Fox News | April 24 2019 | Lukas Mikelionis 

Posted on 4/24/2019, 8:13:16 AM by knighthawk

New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is being slammed over her social media silence in the wake of the Easter Sunday terror attacks in Sri Lanka.

The Islamic State group has claimed responsibility for the attack, which left 359 people dead, and shared images purporting to show the seven bombers who blew themselves up at three churches and three hotels on Sunday. The government also confirmed that the attacks came from Islamic fundamentalists.

Yet Ocasio-Cortez, who has previously been quick to comment on other terror attacks such as the Christchurch mosque shootings in March, hasn't yet said anything regarding the tragedy in Sri Lanka -- which took the lives of several American citizens.

On 4/23/2019 at 5:57 PM, btex said:

Yet when New Zealand happened you said you didn’t care, just getting what they deserved.

How many times has it happened to Muslimes when it wasn't done by other Muslimes ?  Not many where deaths occurred, and all I can think of is that one time.  It happens all the time to Christians and Jews.  

On 4/23/2019 at 5:57 PM, btex said:

Yet when New Zealand happened you said you didn’t care, just getting what they deserved.

How many times has it happened to Muslimes when it wasn't done by other Muslimes ?  Not many where deaths occurred, and all I can think of is that one time.  It happens all the time to Christians and Jews.  

11 hours ago, btex said:

Let’s be honest, someone turns over the holy water or puts graffiti on the walls of a Catholic Church in a small town in France is not major news for anyone to cover outside the local news in that area. The ONLY reason right wing media, even those based in Bulgaria like zero hedge, is doing any coverage now is an attempt to blame Muslims when the fact is that is not the case. 

Just of note, Jason Kessler and Scott Greer both known white suprematist work for daily caller. Kind of good to know and have researched these “news” sites 

From what I read it was worse than that.  

As for Jason Kessler according to his Wiki page he was contracted to write two stories for them.  I wouldn't say he works for the Daily Caller.  Those stories were written from his perspective on his protests.  Nothing to see there.  Scott Greer stepped down after they found out that he wrote for a white supremacist publication.  Nothing to see there either.   https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/09/a-daily-caller-editor-wrote-for-an-alt-right-website-using-a-pseudonym/569335/ .  That doesn't make them employees of the Daily Caller anymore.  The same that could be said about one of the Founders of Green Peace who many disclaim now.  I know he isn't associated with them anymore, but he was their President at one time, and he was basically there in their formative years.  Kessler doesn't have the claim of that, but Greer does.  Yet he resigned due to his association with white supremacists.  

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

There’s just too many examples of followers of Islam killing themselves in the name of Allah for me to believe that they are just “radical Muslims”.  The objective of what they are doing is Chrystal clear; “Either Convert, or die”. Not all of them are going to blow themselves for Allah because if they did, who would be around to run things once they achieved their goal of keeping the Converts? 

No, I believe, the true masters get the suicide candidates all juiced up on opium before they carry out their mission of taking out as many Christians, Catholics, etc. I the effort to create fear among the masses so that everyone will jump in line. As I stated earlier, The “majority” come off as peaceful to folks, but I believe they secretly approve of the goal, despite what they say...

I agree.  The propaganda that they’re a religion of peace makes me want to throw up.  How can they say that when they’re the only religion that wants all others dead?  And like you, I think most of those peaceful ones are inwardly rejoicing in the savagery.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, btex said:

Dave you hate all Muslims, that is clear. You have no care or concern if they are killed and made that clear in the New Zealand thread. I don’t blame all Muslims and I won’t blame all. I know and understand that the best way to control radical Islam is with Muslims controlling it. When a person blames all Muslims that does nothing to help nor is it true. While you have your opinion I have mine, neither will change

Have you ever thought that Muslims are controlling radical Islam, and that’s the problem?  That’s the reason it’s totally out of hand now?  Just food for thought.  As you said to Dave, you have your opinion and I have mine, and neither will change.  

The difference is, mine and Dave’s are based on actual News events happening in the world today.  Yours is based on some desperate hope that Muslims themselves will deal with radical Islam.  I’m well aware of your right to your opinion, it’s just frustrating for many of us to understand it.  Cest la vie.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Have you ever thought that Muslims are controlling radical Islam, and that’s the problem?  That’s the reason it’s totally out of hand now?  Just food for thought.  As you said to Dave, you have your opinion and I have mine, and neither will change.  

The difference is, mine and Dave’s are based on actual News events happening in the world today.  Yours is based on some desperate hope that Muslims themselves will deal with radical Islam.  I’m well aware of your right to your opinion, it’s just frustrating for many of us to understand it.  Cest la vie.

You’re floggin’ a dead horse, Hagar... 🙄 I suspect he’s a millineal, among other things.😱

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You’re floggin’ a dead horse, Hagar... 🙄 I suspect he’s a millineal, among other things.😱

Oh bat poo, one of those?  😂😂😂.   Btw, our new plan?  It’s working great.

D127FD48-1540-47A7-9E22-B7123FB180AC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tap the breaks there, libs.  You're leaping to conclusions based on assumptions.  Have any hate crime charges been filed?  No.  The suspect said the act was intentional but did not say why.  Have you guys seen a photo of the suspect?  He's probably darker than his victims so there's goes your "racist white power" narrative.  And last but not least, according to the article cited, the fbi stats from 2018 report that 19% of all "hate" crimes in the usa targeted muslims, so yes centex,  statistically speaking,  it's crickets.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Tap the breaks there, libs.  You're leaping to conclusions based on assumptions.  Have any hate crime charges been filed?  No.  The suspect said the act was intentional but did not say why.  Have you guys seen a photo of the suspect?  He's probably darker than his victims so there's goes your "racist white power" narrative.  And last but not least, according to the article cited, the fbi stats from 2018 report that 19% of all "hate" crimes in the usa targeted muslims, so yes centex,  statistically speaking,  it's crickets.

Wrong again.  Don't you get tired of being wrong ?

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/police-army-vet-drove-into-crowd-thinking-they-were-muslim/507-d689d3a7-f102-4a56-81d8-254317c32faf

• Stinks 2

7 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

NOT wrong again, not yet anyhow. Police say it's the motive.  I don't think there's any evidence supporting that theory,  yet.  An important fact to consider is where this happened, california. To folks out there,  everythings motivated by race and religion,  even if evidence says otherwise.  Keep trying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

NOT wrong again, not yet anyhow. Police say it's the motive.  I don't think there's any evidence supporting that theory,  yet.  An important fact to consider is where this happened, california. To folks out there,  everythings motivated by race and religion,  even if evidence says otherwise.  Keep trying.

You are just mentally ill with the internet.  I think the police know more than you do.  

• Stinks 3

15 hours ago, btex said:

"New evidence shows that the defendant intentionally targeted the victims based on their race and his belief that they were of the Muslim faith," Sunnyvale police chief Phan Ngo said.

First two words, new evidence.

Then let's see it.   I see claims of evidence yet no mention of what it is.  I did see where the article gives credible accounts of his alleged mental problems, however.   "New evidence" has been pointing to Trump colluding with Russia for over 2 years as well and we all know how that turned out.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, btex said:

You seem to be ALL about evidence yet when I ask you for it you provide nothing. So the evidence is what the police have, now are you saying the officer is lying? 

Im saying dont tell me of new evidence and then not bother to even give a hint as to what it is.  Im calling BS.  The guy obviously had some problems, anyone who drives their car into a crowd does,  but as of this point, ive seen no evidence this was targeted at muslims but have seen plenty to suggest he suffered from some sort of ptsd and mental illness.  Get back to me when the hate crime charges are filed.

And no,  i dont bother going down your rabbit holes.  If i said the sky is blue you would ask for a water sample and then accuse me of not providing you with any of your requested "evidence."  You do nothing but make strawman arguments.

21 minutes ago, btex said:

Ok so it is BS what the POLICE are saying, yet without any evidence you claimed Notre Dame. ON this we have the police saying NEW EVIDENCE, on Notre Dame you could provide nothing to back your hunch. Not being strawman but I am being consistent. 

Saying that notre dame was likely part of jihad is not some huge stretch.  Jihadists had been burning churches all over france and this was no different.  You're just another delusional liberal.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, btex said:

I asked for evidence to back your claim. I provided what they POLICE said in the other and you called it BS.  There is no delusion there is a request for you to back your claim, I provided the other.  

I made no claim.  I only cautioned you libs to tap the brakes on the "he targeted muslims" narrative. That's it.  And yes.  Without any evidence i call BS.  Adam Schiff and the rest of his gaggle of loons still claim to possess evidence of Trump colluding with russia,  yet  they provide none.  When i see or hear actual evidence i will concede.  Until then i'm calling BS.

2 minutes ago, btex said:

So police are lying about the evidence and you can provide nothing on Notre Dame...................................

The evidence with regard to notre dame is the fact churches all across france had been targeted and attacked/burned for weeks before the notre dame fire. Jihadists also announced intentions to target churches during the easter holiday,  and they made good on those threats, in spades! I just have sense enough,  unlike libs,  to at least acknowledge there's a strong possibility that its jihad.  As far as the police in cali are concerned,  if they have the evidence,  then show it.  That's not too much to ask for.