post your WAY TOO EARLY NCAA FOOTBALL TOP 30

1 hour ago, JustAFan11 said:

I think people will be very surprised by the Texas offense this year. I think 3 freshmen are going to play a lot and have a huge impact, Bru McCoy, Jordan Whittington, and Jake Smith. They will give the Texas offense a huge jolt and more homerun hitters than last year.

I completely agree with the part I bolded in your comment. I just think the schedule is easier in 2019 and if Texas can find a way to beat LSU at home in game 2 then only OU is left as a scary opponent. 

Texas could lose to LSU and beat OU and then play OU again for a shot at the playoffs. Texas could beat LSU and then lose to OU then play OU again with a shot at the playoffs. I just don’t see a scary opponent outside of those two teams. 

Texas played flat against inferior teams last year and that could be a problem in 2019 too but I can’t really predict that. I’m just looking at the schedule and everything the Big12 has coming back and it looks weaker than last year.

Herman also went conservative and took his foot off the gas in a couple games that ended up being close matches too.  Don’t look for that to happen this year.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

I think people will be very surprised by the Texas offense this year. I think 3 freshmen are going to play a lot and have a huge impact, Bru McCoy, Jordan Whittington, and Jake Smith. They will give the Texas offense a huge jolt and more homerun hitters than last year.

I completely agree with the part I bolded in your comment. I just think the schedule is easier in 2019 and if Texas can find a way to beat LSU at home in game 2 then only OU is left as a scary opponent. 

Texas could lose to LSU and beat OU and then play OU again for a shot at the playoffs. Texas could beat LSU and then lose to OU then play OU again with a shot at the playoffs. I just don’t see a scary opponent outside of those two teams. 

Texas played flat against inferior teams last year and that could be a problem in 2019 too but I can’t really predict that. I’m just looking at the schedule and everything the Big12 has coming back and it looks weaker than last year.

LSU's defense will be a challenge.  They were missing a lot of starters at the end of last season, but they'll be full go against Texas.

On the flip side I like the Texas defense and Orlando against that offense.

@ Iowa State late in the year wont be fun.

• Like 1