Coaches leaving Tyler Lee for Spring Hill

footballjunky

15 minutes ago, SHillBuckeye said:

What about Colton Traylor? I could be wrong, but I thought he left for Spring Hill as well?

Isn’t he coach related to coach Traylor? I don’t think he left. His twitter stuff still says Tyler Lee and he still tweets about them. 

4 hours ago, footballjunky said:

I also heard the receiver coach was leaving as well. I don’t know his name tho. 

Craig Blankenship? That would be interesting if he went to SH his dad was the defensive coordinator there for several years when Gaddis was there

I would imagine a lot of the movement has to do with the relationship with Coach Lovier. He used to coach at Lee and probably developed good relationships with a lot of the coaches. That is probably why they are changing locations. 

On 4/28/2019 at 9:33 AM, TheFootballFan said:

No.... no..... and no.... some of the soo called talent transferred to Longview....

We won't have a single new transfer student start next year. Shoot, I doubt any of 'em even make it to the 2-deep. They're raw as all get out. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 9:33 AM, TheFootballFan said:

what kind of championship ring are you talking about???? Spring Hill will not win a championship in football ..... just not happening.

I see you've moved from doubting Longview winning a title to Spring Hill. 🤣

• LOL! 1