'BOMBSHELL' REPORT ON COMEY COMING

RETIREDFAN1

Laughable and sad that there would be some kind of suggestion of righteousness and desire for vigorous enforcement of ANY federal laws from the hard right GOP types, when there is continued support for the current mobster in the White House, first. Second, that World Nut link tried to eat up my computer with a virus, as its sinking ship of a site is ate up with click bait, I am guessing. Who wrote that article, a Russian troll or someone desperate for a job after the National Enquirer fired everyone?

• Stinks 2

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Laughable and sad that there would be some kind of suggestion of righteousness and desire for vigorous enforcement of ANY federal laws from the hard right GOP types, when there is continued support for the current mobster in the White House, first. Second, that World Nut link tried to eat up my computer with a virus, as its sinking ship of a site is ate up with click bait, I am guessing. Who wrote that article, a Russian troll or someone desperate for a job after the National Enquirer fired everyone?

Barry,

I think we are going to need to get you some depends undergarments and a midol.  If your hypocrisy is so blatant that you don’t care that a private citizen was spied on for the sake of an election, a democrat candidate did in fact break numerous laws, and the Dems have attempted a coop to take the elected president out of office, then there is really no need to have a civil debate with you.  

You can’t point fingers when five are pointing back at you.  

• Thanks 2