2.58 Trysten Hill DT UCF

3.90 Connor McGovern G Penn State

4.128 Tony Pollard RB/WR Memphis 

5.158 Michael Jackson CB Miami

5.165 Joe Jackson DE Miami

6.213 Donovan Wilson S Texas A&M

7.218 Mike Weber Jr RB Ohio State

7. 241 Jalen Jelks DE Oregon 

Hill should upgrade the 3 Tech and make that line one of the best in the league. McGovern looks like the 2020 starter at LG when Connor Williams moves to RT. Pollard is a playmaker who can play a little RB and WR. Michael Jackson is a Richard development pick at corner, who could be the replacement for Anthony Brown in 2020. Joe Jackson and Jalen Jelks are scratch offs that you hope the traits can turn into hits. Wilson is your box safety/special teamer/ Kavon Frazier replacement at his best. Weber could be your backup to Zeke.

Shocked that Dallas didn’t address safety, especially when the big 4(Adderley, Gardner-Johnson, Rapp, Thornhill) were there at 58. That Dallas went d-line heavy is a even bigger surprise, especially at the edge. The most shocking moment of this draft? The McGovern pick. Wasn’t expecting Dallas to go that route, let alone that high in the draft. I thought Dallas would have taken Zeke’s backup before they took a slot/RB/KR. I like Weber but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Dallas add another RB before Week 1 somehow, someway. Dallas got one expected starter in Hill. Two hopeful contributors in Pollard, Weber. The rest are traits guys that you hope Richard and Marinelli can coach up but really aren’t anything more than backups/practice squad guys at this point. I’m giving it a C+. This is a draft that we won’t be able to really grade until 2,3 years down the road.

UDFA List

Daniel Wise DT Kansas

Chris Westry CB Kentucky 

Jon’vea Johnson WR Toledo

Jaylon Guyton WR North Texas

Brandon Knight OL Indiana

Ricky Walker DT Virginia Tech

Justin Phillips LB Okie State

Luke Gifford LB Nebraska 

Nate Hall LB Northwestern 

Mitch Hyatt OT Clemson

Andrew Dowell LB Michigan State

Derrick Puni OL Central Missouri 

Larry Allen Jr OL Harvard

4 minutes ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

He has the speed to play at the next level. He was Kyler’s top WR at Allen. Originally went to Notre Dame, but transferred after his first year. He was good for us, but does occasionally have drops. I could see him on the practice squad this next year.

I think him and Johnson might open some eyes in the WR competition. 

• Like 1

On 4/27/2019 at 5:33 PM, Stoney said:

Hill should upgrade the 3 Tech and make that line one of the best in the league. McGovern looks like the 2020 starter at LG when Connor Williams moves to RT. Pollard is a playmaker who can play a little RB and WR. Michael Jackson is a Richard development pick at corner, who could be the replacement for Anthony Brown in 2020. Joe Jackson and Jalen Jelks are scratch offs that you hope the traits can turn into hits. Wilson is your box safety/special teamer/ Kavon Frazier replacement at his best. Weber could be your backup to Zeke.

Shocked that Dallas didn’t address safety, especially when the big 4(Adderley, Gardner-Johnson, Rapp, Thornhill) were there at 58. That Dallas went d-line heavy is a even bigger surprise, especially at the edge. The most shocking moment of this draft? The McGovern pick. Wasn’t expecting Dallas to go that route, let alone that high in the draft. I thought Dallas would have taken Zeke’s backup before they took a slot/RB/KR. I like Weber but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Dallas add another RB before Week 1 somehow, someway. Dallas got one expected starter in Hill. Two hopeful contributors in Pollard, Weber. The rest are traits guys that you hope Richard and Marinelli can coach up but really aren’t anything more than backups/practice squad guys at this point. I’m giving it a C+. This is a draft that we won’t be able to really grade until 2,3 years down the road.

Guyton from North Texas (by way of Notre Dame, I believe) may be small but who knows, he may do a little something too. Was impressed with Pollard from Memphis' tape...no telling what he could do.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/28/2019 at 9:19 AM, Hayseed said:

I think the two defensive ends of that caliber, for just fifth and seventh round picks, was a good value.

I say put both them boys in fresh on passing downs and tell'em to meet in the middle of the backfield 

• Like 1