2.54 Lonnie Johnson CB Kentucky 

2.55 Max Scharping OT Northern Illinois

3.86 Kahale Warring TE San Diego State 

5.161 Charles Omenihu DE Texas

6.195 Xavier Crawford CB Central Michigan

7.220 Cullen Gillaspia FB Texas A&M

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Stoney said:

I don’t get moves like this. Why do it after the draft/free agency and not before? 

Strange moves by the Texans doesn't surprise me anymore. 

I wonder if O'Brien is on a short leash now……. Or will they give him more control of the team….. 

Current thought is Gaine got caught with his eyes wandering towards the Jets vacancy. He has a soft spot for the organization and has interviewed there twice. Thinking he inferred and McNair/O'Brien saw a lack of commitment and sent him packing. Either that or he became too conservative. 

Texans favorite is Patriots Director of Player Personnel Nick Caserio. Texans have wanted him for a while and the rumor is the Texans will have him...

15 minutes ago, topher805 said:

Patriots filling tampering charges...I call this extortion. I bet Houston ends up trading draft picks for him and the allegations go away...

Here's the link: 

TEXANS TAMPERING CHARGE: @Patriots file tampering charge against @HoustonTexans in attempted GM hiring of their front office exec, @ESPN reports https://t.co/zzXXgnPHOP

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Romeo is getting too old, too.......the final defensive play call sucked worse than some of BOB's offense plays........

Everyone went conservative in the second half. BOB went back to his same old shtick (Throw 1st down. If incomplete, draw play or run between tackles for loss/no gain. Pray DW4 bails out the team on 3rd and long) and RAC played a prevent defense. Rushed three the whole second half and let Brees get into a rhythm and pick the secondary apart...