UPDATE: Tatum hires Lufkin DC Jason Holman

tntcoach

26 minutes ago, sackem said:

Congrats to Tatum Boys and Tatum Girls track for winning the Area Track Meet!

relative few Seniors on Track Team

The Future Looks Bright in Tatum 

Unless something happens they’ll bring home gold in multiple events. 

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Unless something happens they’ll bring home gold in multiple events. 

When I said The Future Looks Bright in Tatum 

I wasn't necessarily talking about Regional or State Track meets 

Speed Kills  and spills over to other sports relative few Seniors on Track Team

just giving some of those applicants something to wish upon

21 hours ago, battlebuddy251 said:

Does anyone know anymore about this job? I saw it doesn’t close for several more days, but I wondered if they already started interviewing.

I would hope they have already started interviewing by now. They don’t need to let this thing go into the summer

9 minutes ago, AlvinMack said:

Wow. Didn't go out and court anyone?

Sure is going to be a late hire. That's tough...implement culture...spring football...all in one month? Good Luck.

They are Tatum. They can just toss the ball out on to the field and win in the 3A level.

• LOL! 1

10 minutes ago, AlvinMack said:

Completely disagree..No one can just roll a ball out and win. It takes time, effort, and preparation. Yes they are very talented but don't assume that just because their name is Tatum that they will win. I've seen a lot of talented teams who have lost time and time again.

Whoever gets this gig will have an incredible opportunity to win games and be successful. Just rolling a ball out there and letting the kids go play will not cut it.

Tatum's JV would make the playoffs in that district most years.

• LOL! 1

While it’s important to have ample amount of time of preparation, it’s even more vital to get the right guy. They had the “right guy”, circumstances just didn’t play out. No rush to get this done really, interviews just starting this week. 

ML

53 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Tatum's JV would make the playoffs in that district most years.

Are we talking about recent Tatum teams?  No disrespect but several of the teams in this district have been more successful in recent years. Tatum should be solid but their JV would absolutely not have made the playoffs in this district last year. Matter of fact their JV didn’t win all of their district games. 

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Are we talking about recent Tatum teams?  No disrespect but several of the teams in this district have been more successful in recent years. Tatum should be solid but their JV would absolutely not have made the playoffs in this district last year. Matter of fact their JV didn’t win all of their district games. 

53F13509-E4BA-468A-8F91-7FC2C6C45ACA.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

19 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Nah I think he was serious lol if there’s two schools that drink their schools Kookaid it is Daingerfield and Tatum. But you guys always have talent that is a certainty. 

I don’t think anyone really thinks our JV would have made playoffs...at least not in our district 

43 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

To be fair, our JV team was on Varsity last year. Lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Tatum’s JV was playing on Friday nights. 

3 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

To be fair, our JV team was on Varsity last year. Lol

Yeah we had the same thing!  I’m really looking forward to how they match up this year. Our biggest losses were on defense. Yalls biggest loss was your QB. 

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Tatum hires Lufkin DC Jason Holman