UPDATE: Tatum hires Lufkin DC Jason Holman

tntcoach

Several Coaches at the 15 3A District Track Meet admiring the talent and hoping to get a foot in the door.

Tatum wins all Divisions Varsity and JV

Varsity Boys

1st Tatum 181 ( 3:2803 in 4x4)

2nd Hughes Springs 105
3rd Daingerfield 90
4th Jefferson 84
5th Waskom 43
6thE.F. 41
7th New diana39
8th Ore City

Varsity Girls 
1. Tatum 192   (4:10 in 4x4)
2. Daingerfield 106
3. New Diana 81
4th Hughes Springs 76
4th Jefferson 76
6th Waskom 64
7th E.F. 19
8th Ore City 2
But the word is the job is still wide open, lots of good applicants and being kept quiet,
But the future is bright in Tatum and lots would like to be a part of it.

21 minutes ago, Theinformant said:

So....The Waskom HC was talking to someone who is currently running to be on the school board (he hasn’t won yet) during the track meet. The same person who brother in law now makes 89,000 being a Vb Coach. Tatum has some long money!

89k Coaching volleyball?  How good are they?

VB Coach is also Girls coordinator and will relieve stress from next head coach.  What A/D head coach would not want to come into a program where he did not have to worry about the girls side? School board runner built Waskom coach's house years ago and whether wins or loses will not be sworn in til after A/D Head Coach is hired. 

34 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

VB Coach is also Girls coordinator and will relieve stress from next head coach.  What A/D head coach would not want to come into a program where he did not have to worry about the girls side? School board runner built Waskom coach's house years ago and whether wins or loses will not be sworn in til after A/D Head Coach is hired. 

It also makes less money for the new guy. Which will make the quality of applicants go down. Just my opinion. Is is common for a small district to have a girls coordinator? I’m unaware if this a common practice or just something that was just started. 

13 minutes ago, Theinformant said:

It also makes less money for the new guy. Which will make the quality of applicants go down. Just my opinion. Is is common for a small district to have a girls coordinator? I’m unaware if this a common practice or just something that was just started. 

It’s been finding it’s way down the the 3A level lately.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Theinformant said:

It is common for a small district to have a girls coordinator, but most of the time the g c is underneath the a c in the organizational chart...………...The head football coach/a d is normally the one in charge, with the g c title giving that person a little more money to try to keep the f c/a d from having to deal with the girls side parents and other day to day stuff

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mightyeagle said:

sounds like theinformant is trying to stir the pot. must have changed screen name

only 19 post ??????

Been my screen name buddy. Telling the truth and asking questions is stirring the pot? Must be some 💩 in order to stir and according to sources on this thread everything is glorious and wonderful in T-town. So ....🤷🏻‍♂️😊 

• LOL! 2
  • Stinks 2

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Tatum hires Lufkin DC Jason Holman